Two weeks ago we rather quietly rolled out our first BlackBerry applications and yesterday we completed the first phase of our rollout with the announcement of Pandora for BlackBerry App World.
Pandora for BlackBerry runs on a wide variety of handsets and carriers. At the moment we support the Curve (including the new 8900), Bold, Pearl, and 8800 on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. We’re still working on the Storm — the touchscreen UI presents a unique opportunity and we want to get the interactions just right. Stay tuned on that front.
You can install the Pandora application through the BlackBerry App World (which you may need to install on your phone — click here for details) or by simply visiting pandora.com from your BlackBerry web browser.
Pandora for BlackBerry delivers the full Pandora experience, in the palm of your hand. Listen to the stations you created on the web or make news ones right on your BlackBerry. Skip and rate songs just like on the web. It’s like a personal soundtrack for your life. Learn more here.

Comments

1. ericson07
    April 02, 2009 at 9:51pm
    Pandora on your Xbox? This is something that people have been working on for a while. These guys might have found a way to do it. I just installed it and it's 3am. I haven't gotten it to work just right yet, but I thought you should be aware. http://www.sdstechnologies.com/
  2. stnicholascage
    April 03, 2009 at 10:04am
    Please program a pandora app for the Wii.
  3. miket
    April 03, 2009 at 10:17am
    Have been using it on BB8320 for several days. Works perfectly. App dl'd very quickly. Complaint: The big, white "P" icon swallows up the BB "trackball" so it is impossible to instantly see if you have highlighted "P" or not. I have ordered a box that will, hopefully, let me play it thru the car system via FM signal. ...mike
  4. Cherie
    April 03, 2009 at 12:37pm
    can you please offer something for T-Mobile, they have a bunch of music phones, and espicaly for my phone the Behold, thanks!
  5. Mike
    April 03, 2009 at 1:28pm
    iPhone, Blackberry, ... can the G1 be next?
  6. Michael
    April 03, 2009 at 7:06pm
    Once this app comes out for the Storm I will never have to leave Pandora at home and can bring it everywhere with me. Please leave updates on when this app will be ready for the Storm so I can download it right away!
  7. Shannon
    April 04, 2009 at 3:01am
    Just found out about Pandora and I love it! I was so pumped to download it onto my blackberry, but you don't serve the Blackberry Storm :(
  8. Curtis
    April 04, 2009 at 1:47pm
    Thank you, I've been waiting for this!
  9. Tim Smith
    April 04, 2009 at 2:32pm
    Unbelievable! A friend introduced me to Pandora. I shared it with my fiance and let the magic of our favorite songs work a little different magic! Thank-you for the effort that was put into making Pandora reality.
  10. Aquarium Fish
    April 04, 2009 at 9:20pm
    Sweet I will definitely try this out on my phone now! Thanks