We’ve just launched the latest update to Pandora. While we’re constantly making little tweaks and improvements here and there, tonight’s update was a big one and I’m devoting five posts to covering the details. Click through to read all the details on what we’re launching today:
New Favorites and Sharing Features
Pandora RSS Feeds (Beta)
Fit, Finish and Polish
Keyboard Control
Pandora for Your Site
We’re very excited to have released the latest version of Pandora for all of you to play with. We’d love to know what you think — leave a comment here or drop us an email at pandora-support@pandora.com. We read everything.
As always, enjoy the music!

Comments

1. Phil Boardman
    May 20, 2006 at 7:27pm
    Dialup would be your problem. You don't have enough bandwidth to stream the music fast enough to play.
  2. Orville Richardson
    May 26, 2006 at 11:54am
    LOVE this station!! In fact, I like it so much, I was wondering if I could record it to CD so I could listen to Pandora on the long trips I make to West Virginia and Milwaukee Wisconsin. Please say there's a way I can do this. Thanks, Orville
  3. Richard
    June 11, 2006 at 3:09am
    Pandora is really amazing.Just wondering if there is a way to display songs plaing in an instant messenger (Eg like the windows live messenger plugin). Or maybe a way to play pandora outside a browser, perhaps a standalone player or sumthing like that?
  4. michael
    November 04, 2006 at 10:11am
    pandora doesn't open completely and will not allow a change in my current email address (old email address can't be changed)to reach the help page. HOW CAN I REACH HELP?
  5. seana
    November 05, 2006 at 10:36am
    Hi Amarildo, You can reach help at pandora-support(at)pandora.com. I have forwarded your blog post to the support team; if you've provided the correct email address with your post, I'm sure they'll respond to you. Thanks, Seana Dir. of Product Management, Pandora
  6. Jenny
    November 11, 2006 at 4:19pm
    Pandora is really great! Only problem I have encountered is that is sometimes causes firefox to crash. But what a innovative service, thanks!
  7. Rodrigo
    January 18, 2007 at 6:57am
    I love Pandora! But I want a MSN Messenger plugin to display played songs!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  8. waffle247
    January 23, 2007 at 6:27am
    Why no instant messenger now playing option? I just spent ages looking for one but I can't find one. It's so annoying, even if I hack winamp to get pandora in it as a web radio it still doesn't show in I.M. Come on guys - get with the program! Also I'm keep getting awfull pop-metal tunes on radio stations that normally play much better bands - there should be a "no pop-crap" button. :P
  9. Steven
    March 09, 2007 at 10:19am
    I want the msn now playing option as well :-)
  10. Rechtsanwalt Strafrecht
    April 19, 2007 at 11:36am
    LOVE this station!! Great! Thanks!

Reply to jason Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )