Spent a wonderful evening with Jeff and Stephanie at a cozy NY cafe – lots of great feedback and ideas from these two thoughtful and enthusiastic Pandora listeners… Thanks you guys for taking the time. It’s made me eager for the next gathering. We’re thinking of a Southern states swing in March… starting in TX. Let me know if you want to host one.
Also, tomorrow we’re going to be on Air America – Rachel Maddow did the interview in NYC. Rachel rocks… It’s scheduled for 2:30pm EST as part of the “Al Franken Show.’ Info on their website. http://shows.airamericaradio.com/alfrankenshow/

Comments

1. PW
    January 05, 2006 at 9:17pm
    I think one new new application of this technology could be some sort of iTunes or Media Player plugin. As an individuals local music collection grows its much harder to organize and find music, especially searching for a mood or acoustic style. I would gladly pay for a service which did just that to my own personal music collection.
  2. praveena
    January 05, 2006 at 11:14pm
    yo pandora rocks. i love it and i've discovered so many new songs i love. thank ya so much. keep it real!
  3. Joao
    January 06, 2006 at 3:30am
    Hello. Congratulations for this project. I've been spreading the word and I always (and I mean always) get good opinions (like my own). I think it's brilliant to bo able to say "I don't like this song, don't play it again on this station", very clever. I wanted to ask you if you are also expanding the musical database in classical music. I wrote Chopin, as an examplo, and it suggested me Choppa. Same for other couple of artists. So I've asked. Thanks for everything great so far. And the interface, perfect! Very beautiful. Too bad you can't go back on the list and listen to a song twice. But hey this is supposed to be radio-like, right? Joao
  4. prince
    January 06, 2006 at 6:51am
    I really like this band called Squint which I saw on the Jagermeister Music Tour. They also got an ASCAP Plus Award Any chance of adding them? Thanks
  5. SmartITGuy
    January 06, 2006 at 9:44am
    Awesome site and service! Two added things would make Pandora all that more GREAT... 1) "LOOK FOR IT" (button) and music service for artists or songs not currently listed in the Genome Project. 2) Create music stations by selecting a "GENRE". Especially for listening to 'hard to find' music like Jazz, Acid Jazz, Trance/Ambient and House.
  6. SmartITGuy
    January 06, 2006 at 9:50am
    Think of this: a "Pandora's BOX"... a wireless MP3-player-like-device that streams Pandora in WiFi hotspots or wherever there is a wireless internet connection. With a display that shows the same content the Flash GUI does. Can you say "Bye Bye, XM & Sirius (and FM radio for that matter) !?!?" :) (subscription or not)
  7. Charles Perry
    January 06, 2006 at 10:05am
    I heard the same song within an hours time or so. Seems like a glitch to me. Otherwise, nice. Real nice.
  8. David
    January 06, 2006 at 12:17pm
    Hi from the UK Found your site while browsing StumbleUpon. What a fantastic site you have created.I love it, its what my computer was made for!! I agree with Charmaine....it would be great if a track could be played over and over.
  9. olivia
    January 06, 2006 at 3:21pm
    everything is perfect on your blog.... a new fan
  10. Nikki
    January 07, 2006 at 6:10pm
    Hey, I'm in TX and me and some friends of mine are all addicted to Pandora now. Come to Dallas and we can all have a lovely chat!

Reply to sweetnwild Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )