Comments

1. mason
    December 20, 2005 at 3:48am
    so far im nothing but impressed with this site and its resources in finding exactly what i want to listen to.
  2. Biriwilg
    January 02, 2006 at 12:59pm
    A Pandora cap, you say? Does this mean merch is forthcoming? :D Because a Pandora t-shirt is probably the next best thing to having 'Pandora' tattooed across my forehead. (Legal, too.)
  3. Andrew
    January 08, 2006 at 9:48pm
    Great site! Just found it.
  4. Alexis
    January 11, 2006 at 6:39am
    Just found ya site after it got mentioned on Radio 1 in the UK, totally amazing....best thing I've come across on the web for ages... Good luck Al.
  5. Steve
    January 23, 2006 at 3:28pm
    Wrist casts huh. I had that happen to me as I am on my laptop at least 14 hours a day. Beleive it or not, the problem WAS my laptop. Try this: 1.) Use an external monitor whenever you can. 2.) Get a NATURAL Keyboard. They are strange to learn, but once you do, you will be happy. Make sure you have Wrist Pads for both your Keyboard and your Mouse. 4.) Only use your laptop monitor and keyboard when you must. I hope this helps. I love Pandora! Truely inovative. Thank you for sharing this technology with all of us! - Steve... Boston, MA
  6. Tom
    August 15, 2006 at 5:45am
    Just joined up yesterday, would be great if i never needed sleep. Getting chance to hear some old faves and things i never heard of, like you folks. Thanks, Tom
  7. Gabrielle
    August 18, 2006 at 1:00pm
    Is the Pandora Story accessible online. I absolutely adore the service!!!!! What a concept!!
  8. JRock
    November 23, 2006 at 3:24pm
    Love this site, it totally kicks ass, I'm addicted to Pandora. I have discovered other good bands from here. Thanks Pandora!!! Rock on!
  9. Autumn
    March 26, 2007 at 9:24am
    I just discovered Pandora music and I love it! I've been telling evryone I know about it. I just wanted to tell you about Jamestown, NY. We have a variety of talented musicians in this area. Check out www.chautauquaamp.com for a sample.
  10. Leah H
    April 24, 2007 at 10:04am
    Hi, Love Pandora radio! I get so sick of regular radio playin' the same stuff day in, day out. I've already signed your petition & I'm hoping that enough people cause a ruckus to get through to the people in charge. Anyway, there's a lot of local bands in upstate NY (you know, that other part of the state that's not NYC) also. One of which is Frostbit Blue best known for having their song "Summer Lover" on some show years ago..I think it might've been Dawson's Creek or something, lol. Anyway they have a website, http://frostbitblue.com/ . Keep up the great work! Hoping it'll keep on keepin' on for a long time to come! Leah

Reply to Bonni Button Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )