Depending on your point of view, the original Pandora.com was either a fun retro homage to iTunes circa 1998, or maybe the best use of Khaki on the Internet — or maybe your view is that it has a face that only a mother could love. Well, tonight we’ve pulled the covers off an entirely new Pandora.com. One that lets us tell the story of Pandora Everywhere while delivering a more compelling, more beautiful experience on the web. Hope you enjoy it!

Comments

1. dani
    May 23, 2007 at 11:20am
    it looks great :) i love how sleek it is, even though i kind of miss the old one. but it's still same old pandora radio, which has been my favorite internet radio and always will be :D
  2. April
    May 23, 2007 at 1:20pm
    Ohh.... I liked the old look... Oh well, I still love the service. The new look is a little clinical for me.
  3. kagitsune
    May 23, 2007 at 2:04pm
    I love how you kept it classic, yet you made it so much more comprehensive and sleek at the same time. Very cool! ^^
  4. Anonymous Listener
    May 23, 2007 at 2:21pm
    Looks OK, but it took awhile to see how to launch the player in a new window. This is pretty important for Firefox users who don't want to run the player in a (usually-hidden) tab. For those of us who don't read hieroglyphics, you might consider replacing the overlapping-box icon with a text label, like the buttons next to it. :)
  5. Nate
    May 23, 2007 at 3:44pm
    Maybe it's just me...it feels like the new interface is running slower than the old version?
  6. Don
    May 23, 2007 at 4:30pm
    I care nothing about interfaces. All I care about is music. Thanks for that. Question: Is there a way to download a list of the songs I have given the thumbs-up to? That would be of great assistance when I am ready to reward those fine musicians with actual purchases of music.
  7. Jay
    May 23, 2007 at 8:22pm
    With no offense intended to the people I know worked a very long time on the nice new look: I don't care. Why? Because I love Pandora for what's inside. Khaki? Fine. Magenta, purple and green paisleys? So what? Those creepy Keene paintings of the bug eyed kids? Bring it on! Just keep the music coming and I'll be here. But I'm not picky. Here's hoping the changes bring in more listeners = more revenue = more Pandora! j p.s. Cough*T-shirts!*Cough! p.p.s. Don, click on the triangle beside the station and when the menu pops up, click Edit This Station.
  8. DJ Dark Cloud
    May 23, 2007 at 8:43pm
    Hey I love the new layout! It's very cool! The old layout is now a classic! This one is just totally awsome! Great job! ~Dark Cloud
  9. Melton
    May 24, 2007 at 4:48am
    I wasn't too sure why the login page was different when my browser loaded the site, however I entered my info, but when I got to my stations page, it all became clear; "A new look!", clean, slick, sweet. I remember the old look eventhough I may visit the site about one day a week. The new look now makes it same retro. Maybe it should be made available as a skin just as a reminder of the past for those who would like to see how the transformation toke place. I love it, the menus on the top is a great idea. Like I said it's clean and slick. Kudos to your design team.
  10. Mat
    May 24, 2007 at 5:42am
    Nice new look. Are you embedding Flex inside flash? Or is it all a flash movie? Good work.