Depending on your point of view, the original Pandora.com was either a fun retro homage to iTunes circa 1998, or maybe the best use of Khaki on the Internet — or maybe your view is that it has a face that only a mother could love. Well, tonight we’ve pulled the covers off an entirely new Pandora.com. One that lets us tell the story of Pandora Everywhere while delivering a more compelling, more beautiful experience on the web. Hope you enjoy it!

Comments

1. Martin Burch
    May 22, 2007 at 10:19pm
    Wow! So much new stuff happening. I'm sure I'll get used to the new, glassy, and blue-tinted "Web 2.0"-esque look, but I miss the old-and-familiar one. I saw the switchover happen when my player asked me to reload the page too ... what a shock!
  2. josh
    May 22, 2007 at 11:13pm
    I love the new format. Pandora is by far the best internet radio site i have ever used. thanks for everything!
  3. Dispot
    May 22, 2007 at 11:29pm
    AMAZING!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!! i really wish i wasn't poor so i could get the sonos!! they look awesome! saddly even if they are priced well i cant afford such an item right now. but SCORE on the new site!! its great!!!
  4. Doug
    May 23, 2007 at 3:14am
    Little to much on the white side for me, but I usally run it off pandora's box so not a huge concern.
  5. Mark
    May 23, 2007 at 4:31am
    I especially like the rounded corners!! Very hip. I also like the new prominence of the Profile, Share, etc. buttons. Pandora rules! ----------- http://www.savenetradio.org
  6. eric
    May 23, 2007 at 5:08am
    This look is better, it's nice to open pandora today and see this modification. I would be very happy to see a nice vectorial design. Maybe you can make it skinnable ;) Anyway, pandora is wonderfull. I'm just sad to go back in France in september... no pandora in France. Hope the licence will be ok in september. I've never bought so many CD's since i'm a pandora listener.
  7. Scott Salsman
    May 23, 2007 at 6:10am
    Love the new look, guys! Thanks.
  8. Karen
    May 23, 2007 at 6:40am
    Nice. Very nice. Thanks for such a great product, now made even lovelier. :-)
  9. aaron klenke
    May 23, 2007 at 6:55am
    Wow! I love the new look! Funny enough, I thought my system was borked when OpenPandora launched this morning. I figured it was a Windowblinds bug. Glad everything is working and going well. (Or as well as things can go with CongressCritters involved with internet radio.) Again, great work (and good luck).
  10. Rowan
    May 23, 2007 at 7:45am
    Love the new interface & the fact that Pause/Play are now one button. Nice touch.