Update: On October 2nd and 3rd, 2006, I’ll be meeting listeners in both Amherst and Boston, respectively. The Amherst meet will be at the Red Barn Hampshire College, while the Boston event will be at MIT. Both begin at 7pm.
Join us and send an RSVP to tour@pandora.com with either ‘Amherst’ or ‘Boston’ in the subject line, depending on which meet you’ll attend!
In early October, I’ll be making a tour stop in Boston for a town hall meeting at night. I’m looking forward to meeting with Pandora listeners in The Walking City, and will try to hit some colleges too (I’ve heard there are few of ’em there). Any students with suggestions – we’re all ears! I would love to read tips and answer questions from locals in the comments section below.
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. Maxine
    November 24, 2006 at 8:44pm
    I dont know how you did it, but you figured out the sound I love by the type of music I always listen to. And thanks so much for the t-shirt I love it as well as this site, I put it on the second my aol pops in.............and then I am HAPPY. Tim, I know you loved our country here in Massachusetts. We love music around our parts!
  2. Maxine
    November 26, 2006 at 8:09am
    Pandora-Tim your a genius!
  3. sandie
    December 21, 2006 at 6:13am
    oh no! i'm new to pandora.com & i missed out on your visit, but i'm really happy you came out this way & from what i've read You enjoyed your time here :) Hope you continue to get lots & lots of positive feedback in your travels! Have Fun! ~sandie~
  4. marge
    December 27, 2006 at 10:39am
    Love the world of options available at my fingertips. I too would love some classical music to be accessible. More world music too. Contact me on your next swing through Boston! Marge
  5. Boston Local Music Lover
    February 10, 2007 at 11:13pm
    SIX DAY SLIDE I just saw a outstanding band in Boston tonight at Bill's Bar called Six Day Slide. Apparently it was a CD release party. They are definately up and coming. Wonderful stage presence, excellent lyrics, and phenominal acoustics.
  6. software reviews
    March 12, 2007 at 6:42am
    My suggestion would be to allow users to choose whether they want to share their stations publicly, and if so, make those stations searchable by name or artists included. For instance, I'm listening to international pop overthrow right now.
  7. John, MA
    May 01, 2007 at 7:24pm
    Hey first of all i would like to say that pandora is great stuff and i love using it. Only thing i can suggest is to maybe put on some Eric Hutchinson. Hes a local artist whose quickly gaining recognition. Hes got some great songs like "Outside Villanova" , "All over Now" , and many others. Thanks again for the great music
  8. Mamma Krass
    July 30, 2007 at 7:04pm
    I LOVE THIS SITE! My future Son-In-Law who is a musician /great pianist / musical genius? /composer turned me on to this project. I have since recommended this site to several family members and friends.. all with great feedback from them. Great Job! Mamma Krass.... / MA 01040
  9. MisterMike
    August 14, 2007 at 5:33pm
    first off...thanx for fighting the GREAT fight. This is the best use of the internet I have come accross!!! Listen to soooooo much Pandora and am always clicking back onto the page to see who the new artist that sounds so cool is!! Been introduced to so many artists I NEVER would have even heard of w/out this site!!! second off...given as a gift a killer acoustic CD called "Eight Seconds Later" from an unsigned group DJF lead singer is Dan Feeley...hit him up for more info about his music at dfeeley@mosiki.com! you will NOT regret it...especially alumni of UMASS!
  10. NB
    July 17, 2008 at 1:45pm
    Blackberry support please!?!?!!!

Reply to software reviews Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )