Nice to come back to Dallas. 90 degrees at 10pm… wow.
Thanks to everyone who came to Mark Cuban’s Magnolia Theatre downtown. Great spot for a meetup. Learned among other things, that much of college radio is programmed automatically. Stunned me.
MagnoliaAudience.jpg
MagnoliaChild.jpg
Hope we had a small enough size for her…!
Next stop Los Angeles…

Comments

1. Greg
    September 30, 2006 at 6:05am
    Love this idea, been my main source of music when on the PC, I have a couple of stations but mostly listen to the 1 I call "All Over the Place" is what it sounds like, rock,country,jazz/fusion,bluegrass,rockabilly etc.My only suggestion & this is not a complaint is that once it plays a certain type of music it stays in that vein I would like to go "All Over the Place" a little more, but I am more than satisfied. Also how can I share my stations.. Thanks Greg H
  2. cb
    October 01, 2006 at 1:43pm
    Check out Kristi Rae in Austin.
  3. Tim
    October 01, 2006 at 8:01pm
    A lot of people ask how they can share their stations, and I looked for a good way for while before I created these sites... http://pandorastations.crispynews.com http://pandoralicious.googlepages.com http://www.zimbio.com/portal/Pandora+Internet+Radio and don't forget to visit http://www.pandora-forum.com (which I didn't set up but still visit often!)
  4. Ros Bangham
    October 06, 2006 at 4:45pm
    This is the best gig in town. I love this. Make it better? Add some Blue Shadow's music. That's ol' Billy Cowsill and the boys. Thanks for the music. R
  5. Danielle
    October 23, 2006 at 4:41pm
    What is this blog about?
  6. Andras Heczey
    October 23, 2006 at 5:55pm
    Hello there, Pandora is great, I really feel that this will revolutionise the way people listen to music. Is there a way to start from my stations instead of the "search" page? Cheers Andras
  7. Darrin
    October 23, 2006 at 6:12pm
    there should be a "genre" search. in addition to the artist and song.
  8. jessica
    October 24, 2006 at 9:39am
    Hey PANDORA!!! this station is so off the wall!! and i am not kidding. I always listen to it. yeah you are so awsome . i tell every 1 bout it! o yea!! well C-Ya later! from littlemissfatie!! luv it!!
  9. Pandora
    October 24, 2006 at 12:25pm
    My name is Pandora. What a great idea.
  10. tbrot
    December 05, 2006 at 5:56pm
    I would like to request if there is some how I can present a local Rap artist in Tyler, Texas. How can I do this. His songs has something to enhance society and music in general.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )