2M iPhones.png
At 10:04am this morning we hit 2,000,000 registered iPhone Pandora users!
We’re hearing all sorts of wonderful feedback from listeners who are using it on their commute, jogging with it, plugging it into home audio systems…you name it. And as usual, offering all sorts of great feedback and suggestions. It’s thrilling for us to see the broader vision for Pandora take shape. Our hearty thanks for your continued support and input.
It also makes us very happy to know that the 60,000+ artists in our collection are now getting played on car radios all across the country. Times they are a changin’ …
Thanks also to the iPhone and iTunes teams at Apple who have been, and continue to be, so helpful and supportive.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. t-dub
    December 11, 2008 at 10:47am
    Awesome! Now we need a Symbian/S60 app to watch those numbers really grow...
  2. ben
    December 11, 2008 at 10:56am
    that's great... i use it all the time... one thing i wish you had though: iTunes integration. I have whole home audio system that i control via my iphone with "remote". If pandora could be incorporated in someway similar, that also played over airtunes (requires itunes i think), i would happily pay a subscription fee to use it in my house. It would eliminate any need for satellite radio in the home (especially since they got rid of my punk station!!! urgghh)...
  3. Randolyn
    December 11, 2008 at 2:54pm
    Please get a deal with Blackberry with Alltel!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Pandora and would be so happy to have it on my blackberry. When I heard you could get it on the iphone I immediatly tried on my BB. It didn't work! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to get something with BB!!!!!!
  4. Rich
    December 11, 2008 at 4:30pm
    How about an open API so we developers can plug into the stream and make their own apps for these devices? Even if it's an ad-supported stream, Pandora on more things would be sweet.
  5. Viktor
    December 13, 2008 at 4:50pm
    I have a subscription to XM radio/Sirius, but now they aren't "commercial free" anymore as their marketing BS tells you - sure there are some commercial free stations, but the commercials are 'creepin" in and they will probably be the next FM radio - which was commercial free many years ago. And now that I have Pandora that "delivers" what I want, I'm canceling my subscription to XM radio/Sirius. They offer me nothing worth the subscription. And with my iPhone, Pandora is with me anywhere. It leave XM/Sirius in the dust:)! Pandora is AWESOME!!!!!!! Viktor
  6. Don
    December 13, 2008 at 6:12pm
    When do we get Pandora for the Blackberry!!! Can't wait.
  7. Lindsay
    December 15, 2008 at 1:28pm
    Any chances you will have an app when the Blackberry Storm app store launches or blackberries through Verizon will every be able to use Pandora...would love to have your great service on my Storm.
  8. Justin
    December 15, 2008 at 1:57pm
    Pandora for Winmo but no Android? Tsk.
  9. Alee – Listener Advocate
    December 15, 2008 at 3:44pm
    Thanks for posting all the device recommendations! We're chipping away at all kinds of possibilities right now. FYI: it's ultimately the provider's decision what services end up on their devices. But it is our intention to walk Pandora through every door that will let us in! Take care and stay tuned... -A
  10. Jon
    December 15, 2008 at 5:08pm
    Just wanna throw my vote out there. I have a BlackBerry Pearl through Alltel and actually tried to play Pandora along time ago but to no avail. I would be awesome if Pandora was available for BlackBerry. Maybe I'm asking to much now but I play X-Box 360 way to much and would love to see Pandora on there. And in Pandora fashion, for free if possible, I don't pay for Microsoft's crap they put on X-Box Live, $50 a year is enough.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )