After working away in secret for over a year, we’re finally ready to take the wraps off an entirely new pandora.com. We’ve rebuilt it from the ground up to be fast, easy, beautiful and modern. This morning TechCrunch has an exclusive look at the new site and you can learn more about it here.

Today marks the beginning of a phased rollout that will take place over the coming weeks and months. Our goal is to use this period to get your feedback about the new site and to polish things up so they’re perfect for the full launch later this year. We’ll take the next week or so to listen to your initial comments and feedback and I’ll be back to post more about the new Pandora next week.

Comments

1. Josh Pollack
    September 15, 2011 at 8:32am
    I just read the comnments from August and they had the same problem that I have now, ONE MONTH LATER! Can't get into the new version and can't get into the old one. Can you please get this fixed already. You got the money from the IPO, hire some more techs.
  2. josh
    September 15, 2011 at 8:34am
    Just read the older comemnts. SAME PROBLEM FROM AUGUST! Click on "Try new version", can't get in and can't get back into the old version. The IPO money came in, hire more techs.
  3. Marshall
    September 15, 2011 at 10:20am
    I clicked the banner at the top of the homepage asking if I want to see the new Pandora. However, now the page loads an initial screen and then says done, but with errors. I can't use the site at all. HELP! Is there any way to go back to the "old" version?
  4. Melissa
    September 16, 2011 at 2:50am
    Not happy at all!!! I can't get the menu to go back to old system on my work PC. I paid for a year to stream at work. You guys suck. The 'new' system is not compatible with what I use anymore. I guess not your fault, but this proves new is not always better.
  5. sean
    September 16, 2011 at 12:58pm
    where is the BOOKMARKING?!?! really the best feature of pandora really. switching to old version..
  6. Jake
    September 17, 2011 at 6:32pm
    Way to go guys you screwed up a good thing. I've moved on to Slacker Radio now that my Pandora|One account expires in 6 days.
  7. Chris
    September 17, 2011 at 7:27pm
    The new Pandora interface doesn't have an option for remembering my login. Hence I have to wait for it to load each time I relaunch my browser and enter my credentials. With the old version, I was able to load a tab to the site, and switch to another tab without waiting. Pandora would login, load, and start on its own. It also doesn't seem to have properly tagged credential fields. When I enter, my browser wants to save it and thinks my username is Password. The new site is alright. But I prefer the minimalist layout of the old one. Running Firefox 6.0.2 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit with a Pandora One account.
  8. Reid Askew
    September 19, 2011 at 8:10am
    The new site is not ready for the public. Fix it !
  9. Richard Miller
    September 19, 2011 at 8:34pm
    How could you think it was a good move to zap the bookmarks feature with no explanation? It was the thing I liked most about Pandora.
  10. Bri
    September 20, 2011 at 7:04am
    When I click shuffle I can't see the options, it is only a partial widow. Help?