I have lost count of the number of times a Pandora listener has told me that they learned about our service from their hair dresser, dentist, barista or bartender. I’ve also been saving a long list of emails from business owners, large and small, who have written to us in growing numbers since we launched Pandora asking when we might offer Pandora for use in a commercial setting. I’m really excited to be able to tell these folks that we now have an offering just for them. We have recently established a partnership with a company called DMX. They’re an innovator in the commercial music space and have integrated Pandora into a product that is designed for use in business establishments. It is a very affordable solution that enables all types of businesses from car dealerships to medical offices to salons and coffee shops to play Pandora.

With this service, businesses can effortlessly personalize their in-store music program to match their environment and brand, and create the perfect in-store and in-office sound for you, their customers.

The next time you’re settling into the dentist chair or – much better – sidling up to a bar, ask them if they’re playing Pandora. If they’re not, you can tell them to check it out here: www.dmx.com/pandora

Comments

1. dave
    November 11, 2011 at 11:39am
    New Pandora sucks. It's too big, busy and slow, slow, slow. I have a reasonably fast internet connection and newish computer. How come Netflix movies and Youtube videos play just fine, but pandora cliches and stumbles continuously? So.... I'm looking into all the other alternatives now. Bummer... I'll miss the old pandora.
  2. Eryn
    November 12, 2011 at 1:29am
    I think Pandora needs a LOVE button to go along with the like and dislike.
  3. Computer Tips
    November 12, 2011 at 12:32pm
    Thank U pandora!!!
  4. michelle
    November 12, 2011 at 4:48pm
    I love pandora and the comercials don't bother me in the least but now i was wondering why the comercials have been getting stuck. it's like they studder. i have to stop what i am doing to move the mouse and that fixes it.
  5. Alder
    November 13, 2011 at 9:50am
    Why am I getting Rap on my Pandora? I can't tell you how much Rap irritates me to say the least. I'm sure I didn't choose this.
  6. Resty
    November 14, 2011 at 12:13am
    I thought your Terms says: "Except as set forth below in Section 2.1, Pandora is for personal use only. That means you can't play Pandora for the patrons in your bar, coffee shop, etc."
  7. oracle
    November 14, 2011 at 5:27am
    pandora pandora.. we love you for the music u give to my ear. thanks
  8. dave
    November 14, 2011 at 8:29am
    I am very frustrated with the new Pandora. It really is crap. I also have to keep hitting the forward button everytime it shuts down. Plus, I cannot configure my Shuffle without it reverting back to the full station choice. I have to recreate my shuffle every time i use it. But he shutting down thing is nuts. Why should I pay a annual fee for a service when I get the same short play deal for free? If the bugs are not worked out by December when my membership fee is due, I will not re up. What was wrong with the old Pandora????? I liked it just fine. And why release such a crappy "upgrade" before these bugs are worked out? This is my second comment and I have not heard any suggestions or answers to my questions. I have also seen a lot of other similar comments. Yes to Josh....Pandora is great....but business is business and I am not going to pay for a service that I have to keep rebooting every five minutes. Come on.....This is not personal. don't make us try to feel guilty because we dare to ask questions....this ain't political correct time.
  9. Roberto
    November 14, 2011 at 12:16pm
    Where could I get the old Pandora UI? I apologize for the randomness, but the corresponding post for this is closed and I can't find an answer to this. The other UI was more reliable when using for long periods of time. Please, give me an option to go back to the old UI.
  10. zhou zhaosheng
    November 14, 2011 at 10:17pm
    Hi I am shareholder and lost much recently on you. I wonder why spotify can lanch everywhere internationally, while you can't?