I have lost count of the number of times a Pandora listener has told me that they learned about our service from their hair dresser, dentist, barista or bartender. I’ve also been saving a long list of emails from business owners, large and small, who have written to us in growing numbers since we launched Pandora asking when we might offer Pandora for use in a commercial setting. I’m really excited to be able to tell these folks that we now have an offering just for them. We have recently established a partnership with a company called DMX. They’re an innovator in the commercial music space and have integrated Pandora into a product that is designed for use in business establishments. It is a very affordable solution that enables all types of businesses from car dealerships to medical offices to salons and coffee shops to play Pandora.

With this service, businesses can effortlessly personalize their in-store music program to match their environment and brand, and create the perfect in-store and in-office sound for you, their customers.

The next time you’re settling into the dentist chair or – much better – sidling up to a bar, ask them if they’re playing Pandora. If they’re not, you can tell them to check it out here: www.dmx.com/pandora

Comments

1. dp
    November 06, 2011 at 12:34pm
    Stop the cornyness!
  2. Candiss Lawrence
    November 07, 2011 at 10:22pm
    can't access the site. the Pandora page loads, ahh but no tunes. how can I fix this?
  3. A.M. Llewellyn
    November 08, 2011 at 7:34pm
    Just wanted to say thanks--I like the new format and really enjoy the site. I first heard Pandora from my English teacher's computer. While I listen for free now I might end up buying a subscription to help support.
  4. Manav
    November 08, 2011 at 9:59pm
    What kind of jerks are you? Where is my windows phone app lamers?
  5. Josh
    November 09, 2011 at 1:21pm
    I'd be surprised to find anyone who has not yet heard of Pandora, unless they use very little technology to begin with. One of the greatest services of our time. Many others have tried to do the same thing but without Pandora's success. I'll be paying attention to see if I notice it various business establishments.
  6. rick
    November 09, 2011 at 8:43pm
    this is as everything else, full of commercial bull. the music is great but the greed is is really getting to me. we are really headed down the wrong road.
  7. afrina
    November 10, 2011 at 3:11pm
    I just bought one month of via the in app purchase. I prefer to use this program over Itunes' Genius bar. My biggest pet peeve with Pandora is the delay and related noise that accomapnies pausing the song I'm on. It's very annoying.
  8. Don
    November 10, 2011 at 6:44pm
    Pandora delights those visiting in more than 140 million specialty stores including Hollister, TOUS, Sephora, Camille La Vie, Guess,etc.
  9. Amy
    November 11, 2011 at 6:48am
    I had a upgrade on it this morning when I woke up. did the upgrade everything was right. I have had it on for the last 2 hours while packing my house and have yet to hear a full song. I have it on country hyms and it is jumping all over from todays country to clasic country. Really hope that yall can fix it soon.
  10. David Scott
    November 11, 2011 at 8:35am
    It would be nice to have the liner notes from the albums. It would also be nice to have the artists who perform on various tracks listed. Especially when you like the other artist, and would like to hear more music from them. Thanks, keep up the good work. LOVE Pandora!