I have lost count of the number of times a Pandora listener has told me that they learned about our service from their hair dresser, dentist, barista or bartender. I’ve also been saving a long list of emails from business owners, large and small, who have written to us in growing numbers since we launched Pandora asking when we might offer Pandora for use in a commercial setting. I’m really excited to be able to tell these folks that we now have an offering just for them. We have recently established a partnership with a company called DMX. They’re an innovator in the commercial music space and have integrated Pandora into a product that is designed for use in business establishments. It is a very affordable solution that enables all types of businesses from car dealerships to medical offices to salons and coffee shops to play Pandora.

With this service, businesses can effortlessly personalize their in-store music program to match their environment and brand, and create the perfect in-store and in-office sound for you, their customers.

The next time you’re settling into the dentist chair or – much better – sidling up to a bar, ask them if they’re playing Pandora. If they’re not, you can tell them to check it out here: www.dmx.com/pandora

Comments

1. Fix Page
    November 01, 2011 at 6:03am
    The link does not work for me :( "We couldn't find the page you were looking for, but we can find and play the music you love."
  2. Kevin
    November 01, 2011 at 8:58am
    I am getting a 404 error message on the URL: www.pandora.com/business "We couldn't find the page you were looking for, but we can find and play the music you love."
  3. Brian
    November 01, 2011 at 10:16pm
    Sorry but Pandora is expanding to fast. Pandora was a great site, but they still need to work on some of the bugs of their new upgrade. It's constantly choppey. If I could pause the music so the ad could load, I'm sure the music would do better. But 8 seconds later, as soon as I press play, it has to load a new ad. That in turn, cause it to continiously remain choppy. Hope you can fix the problems guys. Oh.. and thanks for what you guys are doing here. I'm sure it's not easy, but it is pretty sweet.
  4. Lori Thomas
    November 02, 2011 at 9:13am
    I have also heard Pandora at offices and retail stores. I think that even more businesses would play it if you could filter out sonds with explicit lyrics. My students love it when I play a Pandora mix during work time in the Art room, but the random curse words are making that nearly impossible.
  5. Kei
    November 02, 2011 at 9:19am
    THANK YOU Pandora!!! Music in mi veins; any type, any where, any time.... MUAH!!
  6. Ray Morris
    November 03, 2011 at 7:43am
    The shuffle doesn't work anymore.
  7. Dustin Johnson
    November 03, 2011 at 6:32pm
    Hey that's so awesome guys! I'd love to get involved with Pandora because I use it everyday and live in Wisconsin. I love the service, wonderful job. Please let me know if I could help the company.
  8. Erin
    November 04, 2011 at 2:31am
    I heard Pandora for the first time while in the dentist chair. I made a comment about the song that was playing and they told me all about Pandora. A month later I saw a friend had posted something on facebook about Pandora so I decided to give it a try. I am officially addicted!!! I love Pandora and I am so very thankful I found it. Exactly what I've always needed. I can't even program my ipod to give me the variety I get here. And I love love love that it is free. Keep up the good work Pandora. I've been spreading the word. Music is my life and I can't imagine how I ever survived before I found you!!
  9. Pia
    November 05, 2011 at 1:27am
    I can't tell you how frustrated I am with the new Pandora format. It's crap. Every 2 minutes I need to hit the reload button or at the end of every song... did I miss the memo about some mysterious download I missed that fixes this? Plus it's huge, so I can no longer vote discretely at work. I do like the larger size at home, but I mostly listen at the office. Above all, the streaming quality now sucks... what am I paying for? :( My TV streaming account has the same problem. Luckily I don't have it on my phone, or I might be cancelling my subsription now rather than whining... Frustrated in Cali...!
  10. Jubair Rahman
    November 06, 2011 at 6:51am
    We like to listen pandora for ever.