We’ve been hard at work on the new version of Pandora.com since my last update here — processing your feedback, fixing bugs and generally improving the entire experience.

We’d all like to give a big “thank you” to those of you who have experimented with the new site and taken time to share your thoughts with us. We’re dedicated to making the new site faster, easier, and more social than any version of Pandora that has come before and your feedback is helping to us turn that vision into reality.

Right now, every Pandora One subscriber has the option to use the redesigned web version of Pandora. All you need to do is visit us at http://www.pandora.com, login to your Pandora One account, and look for the invitation to use the new site across the top of the page. Don’t forget to send us your feedback to support@pandora.com. We’d love to hear what you think.

We’ll start rolling out the new site to our ad-supported listeners during the next few weeks. While we’re delighted with the look of the new site, we are even more excited about the new opportunities for listener interaction, music discovery, and easier navigation. As millions more listeners are poised to try out the new Pandora.com soon, we’re looking forward to hearing what you have to say and incorporating your feedback as well.

Thanks for listening,

Tom Conrad
CTO and EVP of Product

Comments

1. Dan
    August 18, 2011 at 3:39pm
    The new Pandora One is really pretty...but it doesn't work. I paid to listen to HQ audio. The page won't load properly, and all I get is an error message saying: "We're sorry but the site does not appear to be loading in your browser." Thanks, but I paid to listen to music, not monkey around with browser settings to get the player to work. At least let me access the old version while you work out the kinks! Dan
  2. Anderson
    August 18, 2011 at 6:38pm
    Love the new site! Well done. Now if only subscribers could get an app on the ps3!
  3. karen
    August 19, 2011 at 5:17am
    Not a big deal but it really bugs me how you ask "Are you still listening?" How can one still be listening if the system has suspended play? I suggest you ask "Would you like to resume listening?" Everytime I see this question, I say I would still be listening if you were still playing!! :)
  4. Terry
    August 19, 2011 at 9:47am
    Well, I offered to pay for this kind of radio and I did for one year...thought it would be worth it. Couldn't see much difference and for me, it was not user friendly- well, maybe when it was in a good technological mood. Anyway folks- I'd pay again if you'd just get The Wilson Pickers on your station. They are not to be missed, just started out when tragedy struck this 4 piece major uplifting, boot-kicking heart thumping group of talented pickers and thumpers and just plain fantastic vocalists. You feel their music and I don't mean maybe. So- what do you say? Bring The Wilson Pickers the focus as other newcomers have enjoyed here, which has prompted me to hear and then buy music I would have never experienced had it not been for Pandora. They are amazing...take my word and then take my moola and sign me back up when The Wilson Pickers get the radio play they so well deserve. Thank you much, take care-
  5. Jeff Anderson
    August 19, 2011 at 11:38am
    I recently moved from the US to Canada, and to my very saddened surprise I was no longer able to use Pandora here in Canada. I know that there is nothing that can be done, but is Pandora considering including us anytime soon so we can continue to enjoy such a fantastic service? Thanks USMLE Prep Courses
  6. musicslave
    August 20, 2011 at 9:45am
    tryinf to find Amusic She make the party hot "please help
  7. Tony
    August 20, 2011 at 10:52am
    New Pandora... Pros: 1. nice look for now playing tab 2. HTML 5 3. permanent controls/views at top 4. scrollable station list (one now playing tab) 5. lyrics+bio+similar all in one place Cons: 1. NO BOOKMARKING !!! 2. station list navigation under profile tab is horrid (no sort options and show more... show more... show more... yuck) 3. design on feed and profile tabs is blatant facebook and even a little twitter rip-off 4. move to station does not work 5. no way to select station for editing from now playing list without starting playback 6. bookmarks, likes, or any list has same problem as station list - show more... show more... show more... I have 400 bookmarks, it'd take an hour to view the first one 7. music feed tab is pretty useless, could easily go under profile tab 8. changing tabs resets previous tab - e.g. if I've hit show more 20 times looking through bookmarks and need to take a quick look at something on the now playing or feed tab, I have to start all over the show more's 9. no Wilson Pickers! lmao! wow. Also agree with Jonathan Moore that more custom mix options would be much appreciated.
  8. Rachel
    August 20, 2011 at 2:09pm
    I agree with a few other comments here that it would be very nice to still be able to bookmark a song (not just "like" it). I listen to pandora on my computer at work for 8+ hours a day and use the (old version) bookmark feature quite a bit when I come across a new song/artist. Then, when I get home everything's bookmarked in one convenient place. I don't necessarily want that song/artist to influence the current station by liking it on that station.
  9. Dan Rzewnicki
    August 21, 2011 at 6:56am
    While I haven't tried the new website yet, my cousin introduced me to Pandora last night, and I am convinced it is one of the greatest inventions ever. Right up there with peanut butter and bikinis. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work!
  10. joe porreca
    August 21, 2011 at 12:15pm
    I can only 75% of the "Pandora Internet Radio section of the page, so I can not see the song that is playing now and no access to any of the buttons or login.... whats the fix?