We’ve been hard at work on the new version of Pandora.com since my last update here — processing your feedback, fixing bugs and generally improving the entire experience.

We’d all like to give a big “thank you” to those of you who have experimented with the new site and taken time to share your thoughts with us. We’re dedicated to making the new site faster, easier, and more social than any version of Pandora that has come before and your feedback is helping to us turn that vision into reality.

Right now, every Pandora One subscriber has the option to use the redesigned web version of Pandora. All you need to do is visit us at http://www.pandora.com, login to your Pandora One account, and look for the invitation to use the new site across the top of the page. Don’t forget to send us your feedback to support@pandora.com. We’d love to hear what you think.

We’ll start rolling out the new site to our ad-supported listeners during the next few weeks. While we’re delighted with the look of the new site, we are even more excited about the new opportunities for listener interaction, music discovery, and easier navigation. As millions more listeners are poised to try out the new Pandora.com soon, we’re looking forward to hearing what you have to say and incorporating your feedback as well.

Thanks for listening,

Tom Conrad
CTO and EVP of Product

Comments

1. Josh Pollack
    September 15, 2011 at 7:07am
    One day, when I can get the New Version to actaully work on my computer, I'll let you know. Of course I cannot get access to the old version now so I really have nothing good to say these days. Too bad, I have been with you for years and always happy until this new upgrade was released.
  2. Rob Colburn
    September 15, 2011 at 10:19am
    I've loved Pandora for a few years now. I finally broke down and subscribed to get the new interface, also the ads we're a bit buggy on the iphone. Pandora One solved the ad glitches, and the Flash glut. Also, I really prefer the new colors - looks much sharper.
  3. damon
    September 16, 2011 at 11:03am
    not sure if this has been mentioned, but the new version has issues with the pause/play button. at least on my computer (firefox6.0.2/mac)
  4. orats
    September 16, 2011 at 12:37pm
    I have been a member for a long time . . love it. I think your new update is fine - but I have to have my screen resolution down in order to have it fit on my screen. I have a hard time seeing the screen at that resolution. I don't mind the old "classic" look. Fits for older eyes! But I love Pandora. I think it is awesome.
  5. Heidi
    September 17, 2011 at 3:11pm
    I like the new look, but when I logged on today it was back to the old one. How do I get the new look!? I want it back.
  6. Ryan
    September 17, 2011 at 8:59pm
    A song randomizer that randomly selects from stations on your account would be cool too.
  7. Elliot
    September 18, 2011 at 9:03am
    I had the new version for about a day and then it went back to giving me the old one. What the hell, dudes?
  8. Kathryn
    September 18, 2011 at 12:22pm
    Bookmarks was/is one of the most beneficial features of Pandora One for me. I'm shocked this feature is not included in the upgrade. I will not switch to the newer version until I have no choice. I am totally floored. I have sat for hours before reviewing and exploring new artists/songs using my bookmarks. It was the way I was able to grow my appreciation for new music and new artists. I keep hoping that Pandora will listen to its customers and provide this key option in the final upgrade. If not, then even though I will remain a subscriber, I will lose my enthusiasm for Pandora as a customer-focused company.
  9. Ms. Rita
    September 18, 2011 at 1:59pm
    I just found this place and I love using it in my classroom. Thanks for helping me provide the extras for my students and it cost me anything. THANKS! 5th/6th Grade Teacher Ms. Rita
  10. Benji
    September 19, 2011 at 11:02am
    Bookmarking! Bookmarking! Bookmarking! The new Pandora needs bookmarking before I use the new interface -- and in order for me to continue with my paid Pandora One account. Please give us some feedback on this issue. Thank you!