We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

Comments

1. agatha
    April 23, 2013 at 7:27am
    I am an oldie goldie fan and i love to listen it every day remember my young days i am an old lady now and i am still an oldie goldie freak, thanks to you.i am enjoying it.Oh sometimes can you give a little Gospel songs i love to listen to it too.
  2. Amaya Thompson
    April 24, 2013 at 6:00pm
    Thnx but Y Do u have a monthly limit now I thought u guys were supposed to be free I guess not then
  3. Saul Rojas
    April 25, 2013 at 5:51pm
    I love your pandora music bilingual cristian Chanel it gives me peace joy through out the days relaxes me through the nite
  4. Copper
    April 25, 2013 at 8:13pm
    Wait did everybody get the thx to u 200million users joined Pandora?!?!?!?
  5. Joke5
    April 26, 2013 at 2:01am
    I love the service - I have found many interesting artists while listening to Pandora that I would probably never discovered otherwise. I hate the service - it does not work in all countries of the world and sometimes gets the geo targeting wrong. How is that possible, that YouTube can show their content everywhere but Pandora cannot... I think you guys need to hire better lawyers. :)
  6. Indira Sierra
    April 27, 2013 at 12:07pm
    I loved pandora, beautiful music, is abosulutely, incredible music, bring me to younger days of life. I encourage everybody to listen to this wonderful oldies music. Thank you Pandora.
  7. magdalena vireugas
    April 27, 2013 at 5:38pm
    me gusta mucho esta estacion sobre todo porque la escucho en el trabajo y tiene la musuca qiue megusta en espanol gracias
  8. alondra
    April 28, 2013 at 8:24am
    Hey guys pandora is awesome but now youre charging for music every month and maybe if someone creates something similar as pandora for free we all will be switching. I honestly think that if you wouldnt charge this website and app will be the best ever in the whole world bc im a big fan!
    1. sarai zarate
      May 03, 2013 at 2:45pm
      I agree
  9. Kayla
    April 28, 2013 at 10:59am
    Well I love Laura Marano and Ross Lynch so as long as their playing somewhere on a statiokn and other places I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!
  10. glenda hipps
    April 30, 2013 at 6:45am
    I enjoy listens to pandora: I love that I could listen to all the music I like& enjoy thanks to u I get a chance to here my reggea classic.:):) dancehall, reggeaton, & more. Pandora is the best.