We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

Comments

1. alberto arias
    April 21, 2013 at 5:22pm
    Thank to pandota u are making the difference in all around the world . Thank again
  2. Cynthia
    April 21, 2013 at 7:12pm
    Love it!!
  3. vicente leon
    April 21, 2013 at 11:47pm
    well let me thank you guys for that music that I enjoy everyday you guys are really doing a good word you really take me back all the way to Mexico I feel like I'm over there and my little town thank you again I hope you guys keep doing this I know lot of people get really happy like me because witnessing the the music the we like in for that I bet everybody is grateful no I jus me for that I thank you guys again keep it up the good work god bless everybody on your team.............
  4. enzo
    April 22, 2013 at 6:33am
    pandora is great . it would be great if pandora would include a variety of italian music
  5. Diana
    April 22, 2013 at 8:21am
    Creating readio stations based on bands or songs is a brilliant idea. I love it. I have stations for my spinning workout, to play bejeweled, to shop online, or simply to relax sitting still with my eyes closed. I missed the last Panora listener get-together in Miami, FL, but I'd love to attend the next time. It's cool to be in good company such as all Pandora listeners :-)
  6. Jean-Luc
    April 22, 2013 at 11:25am
    For me it is hard to believe it has been that long! I started back in the beginning of 2008! Five years! In any case congrats!
  7. matth
    April 22, 2013 at 12:06pm
    Thanks for all the great music and memories. You have done a wonderful thing for musicians and people that love to spend time in relaxation and meditation. I am grateful for your musical insight. Matthew in Colorado
  8. Mark Bynum
    April 22, 2013 at 1:37pm
    I Love Pandora On My Computer,IPad & My IPhone I Really Love It Around Christmas Time I Think Of My Father & Mother A Lot Christmas Songs The Old Ones,Make Me Think Of Them A Lot Thanks Pandora.
  9. Carol Savoca
    April 22, 2013 at 3:20pm
    I love it I alway play it there's so many choices for everyone love it all its the best !!!
  10. SheAh Prince Eternal
    April 22, 2013 at 10:04pm
    Pandora is absolutely incredible. I listen to it day and night. I appreciate the variety in the music offered and the consistency of being able to listen to it anywhere. The diversity is flawless. Many thanks to Tim and all the staff.