Calling all Pandora listeners near Orlando! We’re getting together for a Town Hall meeting this coming Friday, August 4th in Ocoee–just a few miles from downtown Orlando. We’d like to meet our Floridian listeners to talk about the service and more generally about the future of online music… We’ll have food, drink, Pandora gifts and undoubtedly some great musical conversation at the House Blend Café–lovely spot that donates all their profits to local charities.
Picture 5.png
Details:
When: Friday, August 4th, 2006 – 7pm
Where: House Blend Cafe
10730 West Colonial Drive (Hwy50) near Bluford Avenue Directions
This is a FREE event. Seating is limited, so if you’d like to attend, please RSVP to tim.westergren@pandora.com
Should be a great evening. Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Chris
    October 15, 2006 at 4:47pm
    love your site , great job!!!!!!!
  2. morty trautman
    October 19, 2006 at 12:39pm
    I thiunk your site is wonderful. I'm 80 years old and enjoy listening to duke ellington, count basie , tommy dorsey,etc. However why do play a johnny mathis track during my joe williams broadcast and likewise for duke ellington. I'd rather listen to ALL the same artist on one station.
  3. R.L. Beard
    November 03, 2006 at 4:39am
    Just wanted to let you know how much I love the system and the service. I just learned about you through my investment in Level 3 Com. This is a fantastic idea for any real audiophile. I am an old fart and while I have been a techie for most of my years - you prove that their are still great things to discover. Best of luck, RLB
  4. maury hollander
    November 13, 2006 at 7:11am
    Wonderful service. I've been listening for about a month. Any chance of getting to Jacksonville, Fl. Thanks for all the good music.
  5. Dan Stevens
    December 03, 2006 at 3:55am
    Love Pandora. what a great idea. I had no idea there were so many artists out there that play music like my favorite "Enigma". I didn't know about Pandora in august, so missed meeting in Orlando. Hey, if you tour in Florida again check out Tampa, lots of music lovers here. Keep up the great work, Dan
  6. Jeremy C
    December 11, 2006 at 9:06pm
    You're missing out if you don't get Suburban Tragedy into the database. The Pandora fans are missing out if you don't. They hail from Palm Harbor (NW of Tampa) and rock like you don't even know! www.myspace.com/suburbantragedy
  7. felipe lobon
    January 03, 2007 at 12:35pm
    i really love what you guys are doing, ive been doing it (recommending music)for my friends since i was 13, and now that im 18 i found you guys so i just tell everyone i meet about you, i love the service and i think you guys should check out some south florida bands and maybe come down for us broward/dade/monroe/palm beach county folk. -Felipe Lobon
  8. zaimur
    January 05, 2007 at 1:54pm
    I have the impression that, if one starts with a piece of music, which is quite excentric in style or performance, the following songs become more and more mainstream in fashion. If you let pandora develop a playlist from that kind of starting point without intervenig or giving any feed back to it, you will hear in the end the typically drugstore or elevator music which you initially tried to avoid by resorting to the genome project.
  9. Amber Clark
    January 08, 2007 at 3:00pm
    Hey - check out this Grayton Beach, Florida bluegrass band - Dread Clampitt! and thanks for Pandora!! it's grand!
  10. Grady Kurfees
    January 16, 2007 at 8:46am
    Good morning! I just recently signed onto the Pandora web site!! Totally awesome!!! I am going to do everything in my power to promote Pandora to all my friends and family, and I know many people! Believe it! I am currently recovering from a terrible auto accident which almost ended my life, so I think this project will help me get back into the world again. I probably have a while longer to go on my recovery, so this will also help me pass the time rather quickly. Thank-you, again, for launching this ingenious new concept!! And thank-you for giving near-fatal auto accident! Yours truly-- Grady Kurfees