Calling all Pandora listeners near Orlando! We’re getting together for a Town Hall meeting this coming Friday, August 4th in Ocoee–just a few miles from downtown Orlando. We’d like to meet our Floridian listeners to talk about the service and more generally about the future of online music… We’ll have food, drink, Pandora gifts and undoubtedly some great musical conversation at the House Blend Café–lovely spot that donates all their profits to local charities.
Picture 5.png
Details:
When: Friday, August 4th, 2006 – 7pm
Where: House Blend Cafe
10730 West Colonial Drive (Hwy50) near Bluford Avenue Directions
This is a FREE event. Seating is limited, so if you’d like to attend, please RSVP to tim.westergren@pandora.com
Should be a great evening. Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Darlene
    August 02, 2006 at 5:51am
    Is Orlando the only stop in Florida. Will you be coming to West Palm Beach. I live to far away from Orlando but good luck the meeting. I've been listening to Pandora for about a month and I love it. Thanks.
  2. Peter
    August 02, 2006 at 8:40am
    Are you guys following me? Seriously, I was bummed I moved from CA to Orlando and missed out on the conference... and now there's a meeting here? Are you geodecoding my IP and giving me region specific news? Because if you are, that's totally awesome. If you aren't, it's quite the awesome coincidence.
  3. Mehmet ICIN
    August 02, 2006 at 8:56am
    Hi , I am Mehmet (29 yr. old) from Istanbul , Turkey. I want to thank you so much for this great service.. Idea is brialliant , service is just gorgeous.. Keeping the taste of radio in the internet age.. i am just speechless. Now my laptop directly connected to my Denon via optical link and i can sleep at nights while listening great songs with peace of mind.. Thanks again guys.. great work...
  4. Michelle
    August 02, 2006 at 5:16pm
    I have just recently started using Pandora and I really am enjoying the experience! I am finding my listening experiences very enjoyable. There is one thing I would like to see, a rewind button. I am not a subscriber as of yet and I am able to skip forward, but not back. Any possibility of a skip back button??
  5. Marcos
    August 02, 2006 at 6:29pm
    Hey guys, here i'm wrighting from Argentina (so excuse me for my bad english), but i feel forced to congratulate you for your great work, and i hope this page stay on forever. Right now i'm listening music from who-knows-where and thinking this is the best site ever... nice way to connect people. Really, thanks again. bye
  6. Patrick
    August 02, 2006 at 7:29pm
    Pandora is absolutely incredible. I just wish you guys were heading to Atlanta as I would like to thank you in person.
  7. Laura
    August 03, 2006 at 1:03pm
    Tim, congratulations a lot! I'm absolutley delighted with this site/ radio, I can't stop listening to it. So thanks and come to Montevideo (Uruguay) to make this meeting you are making in Orlando some time. You'll find good feed back for sure...
  8. Noah
    August 03, 2006 at 2:06pm
    I just want to say that hearing Led Zeppelin every day at work is really a blessing. Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck, Clapton, Adrian Smith are my Guitar Gods. I am starting a band soon, just putting the final touches on s&*t so soon "WARHOUND" will rise and take charge and bring back what has been missing from so much music these days....substance, feeling, good hard theumping rythems, epical lyrics, and good solid rock. be warned
  9. Anthony
    August 03, 2006 at 8:36pm
    Friend just sent me a link to this site, and this is by far the coolest concept I have seen in a while... In just 15 minutes, I have already found artists that I LOVE, and would never have discovered without this BRILLIANT service! ...Now I just need to get a Squeezebox! :)
  10. genevieve
    August 04, 2006 at 4:54pm
    i am not , or rather was not much into computers until recently, due to necessity music is an extremely big part of my life, & finding space where it really tries 2 b what its all about is cool as hell it puts a little human in the machine, u know what i mean? Stay safe, peace & God bless keep the music flowing! genevieve