Woke up this morning to a Charles River full of rowers… what a great time of year to be in Boston.
Come join us for a town hall meeting tonight at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Promises to be a great mix of students and townies…
MITLogo.png
Details:
When: Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006 – 6:00pm
Where: MIT Campus: Building 26, Room 100
General campus address is 77 Massachusetts Avenue, access to Building 26
is via 60 Vassar Street Directions
Should be a great conversation – perhaps a little extra technical discussion from the aspiring engineers… We’ll of course have our pandora gifts too.
See you soon. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. peter
    October 03, 2006 at 10:24am
    ay want music country plys
  2. Laura Wilkins
    October 03, 2006 at 11:42am
    While you're on the east coast, how about you hit up Maryland??? :) Laura
  3. jason deneault
    October 04, 2006 at 3:23am
    Tim- thanks for your 'town hall' meeting last night @ MIT- it's always good to have the rare opportunity [nowadays] to actually connect a person with their passion/idea- Been turned-on by Pandora over the past year that i've known of it's exsistance... now even more impressed having heard you speak about your ideas & values.. remarkable & VERY reassuring to know that there are still people who have a higher goal than the almighty $$ buckaroos! A person with a passion to share! Quite rare + inspiring for me.. I work as an artist/printmaker who also desires to share my work with others- I'd rather know that 100 people have some of my work.. than just 1 person having a piece of my work who paid $1000. for it- work is to be shared + while it may not be the most realistic way to pay the rent.. it does get paid + I sleep better at night- Thank you for the much needed jolt of inspiration! I had asked a question about Earthlink's radio feature on my homepage... i copied this off the homepage... 'In Music [__ visualize a logo-box link here that says: --- myEarthLink Radio --- powered by PANDORA__] myEarthLink Radio Discover great new music today! High speed connection recommended.' They had recently sent me an email annoucing this new Feature, that's where my query about Pandora's connection with Earthlink came from- as I had always gone in the past to a separate bookmark to access your site- but now it's right there when i open my Safari browser.. cutting a few steps out of getting to Pandora's site. I was curious if that's also a feature on other server pages? [that better sums up the question i was trying to ask at the time] FYI: while in Providence: should UR time allow, try taking a walk around the Riverwalk downtown, at night- it's a city that's really working hard at making an artist-friendly environment- Enjoy the rest of your tour + thank you! jason
  4. Mat Pickering
    October 04, 2006 at 4:13am
    I can't believe I missed this. I live in New Hampshire only about 45 minutes from MIT! As a developer/music lover. Pandora gets me through the day. Thanks for a great product. I hope to make the next event in my area. Have a great day, Mat Pickering
  5. Maartje
    October 04, 2006 at 4:37am
    Just a comment: I love The Pandora Music Genome Project! It's just so diverse. Well...carry on;-)!
  6. Kenneth
    October 04, 2006 at 2:12pm
    sent you an email, my boss actually introduced me to your site, sad I missed it, I would have come down from NYC to boston to learn how pandora works behind the scenes
  7. Jhon
    October 04, 2006 at 2:48pm
    so are you guys thinking about coming to NJ anytime?? or if you are going to meetup in NYC maybe? I was wondering if there was some forum; where there are discussions about Pandora etc.
  8. ihaven
    October 04, 2006 at 4:18pm
    I think a good idea for pandora would be to make pre-set stations where there you pick a specific genome like female vocalist and then all of the beginning cds have only that gene
  9. Daniel Barkowitz
    October 05, 2006 at 5:20pm
    Can't wait to see the trip report, Tim. Hope the rest of the week went well!
  10. Aisha
    October 06, 2006 at 11:54am
    Hey to the Pandora folks and my fellow Engineers! Thanks for visiting my alma mater! Wish I could have been there. Waiting for you to come back to Houston (you came before I discovered Pandora). Aisha Class of '00 Course VI-3