Heading south to the city of angels… Come join us for a town hall meeting on Thursday night in Hollywood.
SilentTheatreLogo.png
Details:
When: Thursday, September 28th, 2006 – 7:00pm
Where: The Silent Theatre
611 N. Fairfax Avenue (just south of Melrose)
Please rsvp to tour@pandora.com. Should be a great conversation – hopefully we’ll have a good contingent of folks from the biz… We’ll of course have our pandora gifts too.

Comments

1. Scott Salsman
    September 29, 2006 at 6:09am
    Thanks for adding The Teardrop Explodes! I'd been waiting for Pandora or Last.fm to finally add this band, and you did it first.
  2. 3sails
    September 29, 2006 at 3:48pm
    I don't see a feedback form on the website but I think another metric that should be factored into how you are dynamically creating the radio stations should be the volume that the song is played at. Watch me turn up the good stuff it gives you more of a scale rather then just thumbs-up/thumbs-down. Does not have to be exact just the fact that i turned it up or down. That or add a second thumb so I can scale it from one or two thumbs up/down. "My Two Cents" unless you want to use the idea and give me a free subscription. I just found this (with stumble) and have only listened to about 10 songs so far but it is pretty safe to say you will get my $32 soon. Great Job!
  3. ihaven
    September 29, 2006 at 4:42pm
    well, I don't think it should be volume, but the scale should be better than, just up or down. If it was controlled by volume, than we'd be turning down louder music and saying unintentionally that we dislike it
  4. Gian chand
    September 30, 2006 at 5:15am
    How to make profile use of pandora in sony ericsson k700i mobile to hear a internet radio ?
  5. Ryan
    October 18, 2006 at 10:34am
    So this request requires a short story first. I listen to pandora at home and at work. At home I have no objection to explicit lyrics. In fact my "home" radio stations are pretty foul- mouthed. My work stations are almost always set to a "work" friendly station, because of this. However, the other day on my "work" station a great song popped up thatI'd never heard (thanks by the way) and I cranked the volume just in time for a F-bomb. Not a problem except that a big client was also chose that moment to enter my office. So... my reqest... How about an "explicit tab" which can filter the explicit songs out of my station when I'm at work, and let 'em play when I'm at home? Thanks, R
  6. Anthony J Raiola
    October 18, 2006 at 1:00pm
    I was just informed about Pandora and I am thrilled to have this now part of my entertainment on my PC while I work or just surfing the web. What is even better is that it is free and definitly fits into my income range. I am so happy and pleased with it that I am telling everyone about it and that it is so user friendly is another plus. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!
  7. Scott Cronauer
    October 19, 2006 at 9:44am
    Hey pandora DJ's this is the best way to listen to music....well second best. Number one of course would be to put on a CD of your favorate choice or in my case a good ol LP (vinal)yes I still listen to LP's on a turn table. Hey I'm just old fashion, you might say a 60"s kinda guy any way I wish I could listen to just the artist's I choose to hear instead of music that sounds or matches the one's I choose? Can I do that? Peace out Scott
  8. logan
    October 19, 2006 at 1:38pm
    Your "Gender" check box is wrong. Gender is a social construct. Not male/female. Sex = male/female. Love your site. You have music I didn't think you would have.
  9. Abelardo
    October 20, 2006 at 8:25am
    Good day. This is a suggestion, if you have the song letter, will be a good idea show it. Thank you! Buen dia. Estas es una sugerencia, si tienen la letra de la cancion, seria buena idea mostrarla. gracias.
  10. Andre
    October 20, 2006 at 6:36pm
    PANDORA!! What a truly awesome idea! I was at work when I first dicovered Pandora. I was listening to a much lower class internet radio station and I just so happened to demand something better. I searched under Internet music and came across Pandora! It was like an absolute breath of fresh air! So much different from what I was used to. Commercial-free music, music that I could not only choose but my choice came with the reward of having similiar music suggested to me. How ingenius! I will never listen to anything else! Thanks, Andre from Philadelphia, Pa.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )