Comments

1. energy0m
    March 21, 2006 at 8:58pm
    yo yo yo yo yo ... hope the road trip is goin well .. becoming more and more an avid pandora listener as well turning more and more of my friends into pandora listeners as well ;) got the internet cafe I work for here in New Orleans playin' Pandora ;) anyhow just wanted to repost the list I posted before where its relevant, under the louisiana section ... lemme know if yer gonna do a meetup here http://www.nolagraphics.com/the_list/
  2. Shawn
    March 23, 2006 at 2:34am
    Location: Duson,LA -roughly 3 hrs due east of N.O. Right off the Interstate yet "off the beaten path" as you put it at the same time.Join me and my girlfriend for som spicy Cajun food and listen to som great tunes. Exit 92 I believe. email for further instructions.
  3. Shawn
    March 23, 2006 at 2:38am
    Too bad youre not goin through Lafayette. I forgot to say in my last blog that Im a local musician with my own brand of abstract rockesque dittys and backwards experimental grooves.Will Try to get some sent to U guys at pandora soon
  4. Carrie
    March 26, 2006 at 3:21pm
    If you come to Baton Rouge you need to check out The Caterie on Perkins Rd. Every Wed. and Thurs. they have live bands. It could be more nights but those are the two nights I've been. They are pretty good. There's also Tabby's Blues Box downtown. Good luck. Hope you got this before your visit.
  5. SHERISE
    March 28, 2006 at 9:06am
    LISTEN TO BOUNCE MUSIC
  6. Tim Westergren
    March 28, 2006 at 2:10pm
    THanks all. What is Bounce music? Is it a style? thanks for reposting, energyOm. We had a snaffu on the blog - still have all the postings from before, but they didn't get integrated into the new one - working on that. Will definitely be doing a meetup in each town. I'll post a soon as I know where/when. THanks for the invite, Shawn. Do send us your music - we're all ears. Tim
  7. Nicole Gallagher
    March 29, 2006 at 9:11am
    I just got your email suggesting that i come let you know if i have any suggestions as to where you should stop and i think that stopping on march 30th at the Blue Moon Saloon in lafayette, LA.Would be a great place to go!! Wendy Colonna will be there and I think it will be a show worthy of your attention!!
  8. Ben
    March 29, 2006 at 2:54pm
    When: Thursday April 6th @ 10pm Where: Rookies (1510 Jefferson St Lafayette LA 70506) What: Prodigal and the Trip Hop Collective (a conglomerate of local musicians in the trip hop genre) will be performing. To hear the tracks that they will be playing you can go to www.myspace.com/triphopcollective Additionally, Prodigal has a radio show on the local alternative station on Sunday nights at 9pm, playing nothing but the best music from the Trip Hop category. The website for the radio show is www.liquidlounger.com. We would love to be able to promote pandora on the radio show. Contact me for further details. Thanks - Ben
  9. Tim Westergren
    March 29, 2006 at 8:25pm
    hey Ben - would love to hook up with your show... How do we get in touch?
  10. Sean
    March 30, 2006 at 10:33am
    Check out Club Culture @ 450 Oklahoma St. Sole will be playing there on 4/20 and more than one of my friends have used that venue to drop their first cd's. South Baton Rouge has a fairly diverse music culture, from the college garage rock bands, to small jazz ensembles, to lil boosie and youngbleed. If you're timing is right you might catch one of the semi-annual music festivals on Ivanhoe St. right outside the south gates of LSU.

Reply to Al Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )