Comments

1. Linda
    August 23, 2006 at 11:15am
    When you come to Mississippi don't miss Tupelo Elvis Presley's birthplace. It is a nice place!Lots of talented musicians here. Rob Greenhill could be playing here!!! I LOVE PANDORA.
  2. Mike
    August 25, 2006 at 10:28am
    I've been a Pandora fan for about a year now...Fantastic! So, yea, Pandora's alive and well in Jackson, MS Leaving Vicksburg, MS and traveling north on HWY 61 towards Memphis takes you through the heart of the MS delta - well worth the trip for fun, food, and the best blues around.
  3. April M Alexander
    August 26, 2006 at 11:15am
    PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON THIS MUSICIAN!!!!! TIM, FIRST, WELCOME TO MISSISSIPPI....IT'S HOME TO ME, AND I LIVE IN VICKSBURG(ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM OUR CAPITAL, JACKSON)WE ARE A TOURIST TOWN...WE HAVE THE NATIONAL MILITARY PARK, THE MISSISSIPPI QUEEN, CASINOS AND LOTS OF UNIQUE LITTLE SHOPS. I WOULS SUGGEST EATING @ BEECHOOD RESTURANT FOR THE BEST JUMBO FRIED SHRIMP EVER! WE ALSO HAVE A CATFISH RESTURANT CALLED ROWDY'S....THE BEST, HONESTLY!!! PLEASE READ THIS PART.... MY FRIEND, DENNIS FOSTER, LIVES IN A TINY TOWN, CALLED UTICA, MS. HE IS 27 YEARS OLD, AND IS IN MY OPINION, THE MODERN DAY JIM MORRISON...HE WRITES MUSIC OF THAT CALIBUR, SINGS WITH SUCH DEEP CONVICTION, AND PUTS HIS WHOLE BEING INTO HIS MUSIC..EVERY ASPECT OF IT...HE DOES NOT KNOW I AM WRITING THIS, AND WOULD PROBABLY NEVER THINK THAT I HAVE PAID THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO HIS MUSIC...THE MAN IS TALENTED, PERIOD, AND I KNOW THAT IN JUST A SHORT TIME, I WILL SEE HIS CD IN STORES EVERYWHERE..HIS MUSIC, ALSO REMINDS ME OF THE MUSICIAN, JAMES BLUNT. HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY FANCY RECORDING EQUIPMENT, AND IS MOSTLY A QUIET PERSON, WHO KEEPS TO HIMSELF. BUT WHAT I WANT FOR HIM IS TO JUST BE RECONIZED, B/C HE IS ONE OF THE MOST KIND AND GIVING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, AND DESERVES TO BE RECONIZED FOR HIS TALENT...THANKS FOR LISTENING, AND PANDORA KICKS ASS!
  4. Bill
    August 28, 2006 at 6:22pm
    If ever in the Greensboro area be sure to check out...Sweet Dream....for some of the best jazz in the area.....
  5. Wren
    November 22, 2006 at 11:46am
    I think that it's really a big breath of fresh air to know that some of our 'folks' are waking up and showing the world that Mississippi is still around! AND ROCKING! Not only because of its talented people young and old, but because this will always be the hospitality state and we're some of the most kind people you'll ever meet! Tim, you guys seriously should come over here more you're AWSOME, we'll be waiting for ya! I only wish I had a drivers license to come where you are here, but if you're ever close to Brandon MS please give me a yell, thanx!!!
  6. john
    November 23, 2006 at 5:54am
    IF you go to mississippi you got to go to jackson and go to a place caled subways its where you will find the real blues its b.y.o.b it dosent open till midnight and closes when ever. So you might start at a place called the DOCK on the resavor. they play live bands.
  7. thomas sipp
    December 12, 2006 at 11:46am
    hi tim you need to make your way to meridian ms.we have alot of history here with music i am owener of a night club hiphop the name of the club endzone.give me a call at (601)880-6074 i like what you are doing keep on moveing thomas.
  8. Robert
    September 03, 2007 at 2:29pm
    While in northeast Mississippi, don't miss TomFoolery. They're an acoustic trio featuring close vocal harmonies and great songs. They play at Vanelli's in Tupelo, Old Taylor Grocery in Oxford and a lot of different street festivals and Main Street Association functions. Don't miss their great blend of acoustic folk & blues.
  9. Phil Ott
    February 24, 2008 at 9:30am
    So this is some time after your travels,but I am glad that you went. I mostly just wanted to say that you have a great program here,I enjoy it so much.It is the closest thing to artificial human intelligence as I have found on the web.Wirh your "Guide Us" button and your "Oops,my mistake" enclosure,without a doubt,if you're not already the most popular radio station on the Internet,then you soon will be.I am sending your link to all of my friends,and telling them how easy it is to navigate it,Thanks again for your dedication to this great cause. Respectfully yours, Phil Ott
  10. Edwin J. Wolff
    May 08, 2008 at 1:51am
    You really should bisit Brookhaven which is the best kept secret in Mississippi. The city is approximately 12,000 people in a county (Lincoln) of around 35,000 people. We are on Interstate 55 at the intersection of U.S. Highway 84. We have many fine hotels/motels and a wealth of restaurants. Brookhaven is celebrating its 150th anniversary, is very progressive, and is blessed with an excellent Mayor and City Council. Y'all come. Ed

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )