map_small.jpg
We’re gearing up for a whole host of get togethers this Fall and would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. from all of you. Already have Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Indiana, and more on the itinerary. We’ve created links for those respective states to the right on this page. We’d welcome your input, including suggestions for other destinations.
Also, if you like to help out, please send us a note to tour@pandora.com We can use all the help we can get!
Hope to see you in your hometown soon. Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Katia
    September 05, 2006 at 1:51pm
    you should come out to los angeles, california on your fall tour...los angeles loves music...i can't stop telling all my friends about what a beautifully amazing thing pandora is...i love music and you've helped me discover so much more...thank you~
  2. bigred
    September 05, 2006 at 1:59pm
    Please visit Cornell University. We are stuck in the middle of (no where)less-than-inspiring radio. I wouldn't know what to do without Pandora!
  3. Bronwen
    September 05, 2006 at 5:33pm
    hey ghuys, i know canada probabaly isn't on your travel plans but you should check out vancouver island if you get a chance, especially nanaimo. i go to malaspina university-college here and there is a huge community of local music here that i'm sure would interest, not to mention the scenery is BEAUTIFUL!
  4. melissa z
    September 05, 2006 at 10:10pm
    You guys already visited Philadelphia (PA), yes? If not, come on out here!
  5. Will Metscher
    September 06, 2006 at 2:29pm
    Pandora is amazing. In fact I'm listening to it right now. I found it by doing Stumble upon using Mozilla. Yeah, so I have told a lot of people here in Columbia, MO and I think it would be really sweet if you came here. St. Louis or Kansas City would work to though.
  6. jack daniel
    September 07, 2006 at 6:18am
    Cerebral Orgasm
  7. Abe
    September 08, 2006 at 5:41am
    It would be a great idea to come to UConn at some point, your site is very widely known on campus.
  8. Ellaine
    September 08, 2006 at 8:05am
    love your product!!!! Sorry it took me soo long to find you. I've been sending your link to EVERYONE!!!! Thanks so very much
  9. Samantha Polinik
    September 08, 2006 at 1:32pm
    This is just wonderful. I've been telling all of my music-loving friends about the site and it seems like word is spreading fast. I was wondering though....no stops scheduled in Baltimore? There are some good things going on there musically. If you do make it out that way, check out the 8 x 10. It's a small music venue and one of my all-time favorite places to see up-and-coming acts.
  10. issamee
    September 08, 2006 at 3:25pm
    How do I thank you for filling me with wonderful memories,I ask and you play. I am in awe. Please come back to chicago, PLEASE.

Reply to RejoQwetol Cancel Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )