map_small.jpg
We’re gearing up for a whole host of get togethers this Fall and would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. from all of you. Already have Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Indiana, and more on the itinerary. We’ve created links for those respective states to the right on this page. We’d welcome your input, including suggestions for other destinations.
Also, if you like to help out, please send us a note to tour@pandora.com We can use all the help we can get!
Hope to see you in your hometown soon. Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Mitch
    August 26, 2006 at 4:52pm
    Pandora is the shiz man
  2. Jeanne
    August 28, 2006 at 5:23am
    I am getting so frustrated. I keep asking asking for the song, The Last Time I Saw Her, by Glen Campbell. But so far it has not played. You do not say you can't find it, so I believe you have it. Please, could you play it for me?
  3. Ken
    August 29, 2006 at 12:26pm
    I really like Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers, but I can't find them on your site.
  4. Dejan
    August 30, 2006 at 12:42am
    Just to let you know your site is favorite and in Afghanistan. I work for american army and listen your radio when ever i have time .I enjoy. Thanks
  5. Crystal
    August 30, 2006 at 7:24am
    Boston! Boston! With such an amazing music scene I can't believe it's not on your list!
  6. J.C.
    August 30, 2006 at 5:18pm
    I wish I could've attended the Orlando meet up. Sadly, I had to work. I do however think this is the greatest thing to happen to music since MP3s. This service is incredible and I've single handedly spread the word to at least 2 dozen friends by now. Thank you for inventing this Tim!
  7. Mary Anne Tom
    August 30, 2006 at 11:47pm
    Congrats on the recent mention in PCWorld (the one about all the latest and coolest gadgets).
  8. John A. Nieves
    August 31, 2006 at 6:52pm
    We love Pandora in Columbia, MO at the University of Missouri!
  9. Aly
    September 05, 2006 at 1:25pm
    y'all should come to utah! there's so many people who would love to see a concert put on by y'all!
  10. john daye
    September 05, 2006 at 1:31pm
    I have been trying to get a southern rock station put together without much luck. The other stations that you have provided me with are fantastic. What can we do? John Daye

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )