Heading for Hokie country! We’re holding a Town Hall meeting next Tuesday, September 5th on the Virginia Tech campus. Looking forward to visiting the town that is apparently the most connected place in the country… Hope to learn a lot from you tech savvy types…
VTLogo.jpg
Details:
When: Tuesday, September 5th, 2006 – 6:30pm
Where: Squires Colonial Hall
225 Squires Student Center
Virginia Tech Campus
VT has a great number of pandora listeners… one of the most of any campus. Should be a great evening. And we’ll have some cool pandora stuff…
This is a FREE event. Please RSVP to tour@pandora.com
Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. KyferEz
    September 02, 2006 at 11:10am
    I enjoy Pandora all the time, except where I don't have high-speed internet. Still hopeing for an off-line version that selects music from my personal collection using your Genome logarithms so I don't have to create playlists anymore. Thanks! KyferEz
  2. Blake
    September 02, 2006 at 5:49pm
    I Love Pandora! I was wondering, Where's "Eskimo Joe"? (Artist) Pandora is probably the greatest website ever. Also I was going to ask if you will ever get music videos as well?
  3. saralisa
    September 03, 2006 at 8:53am
    I'm probably 40 years older than most of your listeners, but I, too, love pandora. I've been able to find lots of music I like, but want to know if you have any plans to add classical and/or Christian music? Keep up the good work!
  4. Paul
    September 03, 2006 at 2:14pm
    I love Pandora and would love to see it turn a profit for itself. The stuff that I hear that I like, I download from emusic.com. It's a great service and is cheaper than iTunes and Amazon. Any way of adding emusic to your list of places to download? Good luck Pandora congratz on the NYTimes article!!
  5. sarah
    September 03, 2006 at 3:44pm
    Yo man this place is fuckin gangsta i love it its great i'll post another comment later ma songs on peace out i'll holla at cha later
  6. JT
    September 03, 2006 at 10:09pm
    love the site. visit us in richmond, va!
  7. Daniel Lin
    September 04, 2006 at 5:11pm
    HOLY COW!!! I googled "pandora" (because I was too lazy to type in the URL), and the second entry was this blog entry. The odds of this were incredible. I live in Blacksburg, and use Pandora to keep me sane while writing papers for AP English/History. Note that this event is in less than 24 hours!!!!
  8. rob
    September 05, 2006 at 8:49am
    New to Pandora. This site is amazing. Come on over to Charlottesville, VA while you're down our way.
  9. JK
    September 05, 2006 at 10:20am
    Not sure where to put regular feedback to you. Here goes -- great product! I am enjoying the whole concept of musical DNA immensely (I am a jazz musician.) 2 ideas: a) can you give us a bit more info when we click on the album that the song comes from? Date of recording and other personnel on the CD. b) as others have mentioned, it would be great to be able to delete individual DNA pieces from a profile (rather than just "I like the song" or I don't.) Either that, or how about Ranking of the top 25 characteristics. And I would like to see more DNA, when I click on Why is this song playing? You give me about 5, but if I go to the song I get 9. Let me see 'em all !! Good stuff.
  10. Barry
    September 05, 2006 at 5:29pm
    I'd strongly recommend visiting Park City, UT during the Sundance Film Festival in January. National acts pour in to play intimate venues, to wildly enthusiastic crowds. Acts as divergent as G-Love, Cake, Snoop Dogg, Bob Dylan, Counting Crows, Emmylou Harris, Ben Folds, and Liz Phair (just to name a few)play over the course of the ten days, and one really has an opportunity to meet the artists in a more relaxed setting, pre and post concert. Typical of the nature of the event was Metallica poppinbg in for an unannounced gig last year at Harry O's, where no-one is ever more than 30 yards from the stage. Also typical is the overabundance of riches, where one actually has to choose whose show to miss...in '05, Cake was playing at the same time as Snoop (I chose Cake, and was well rewarded), Ben Folds over The Bacon Brothers, etc.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )