Heading for Hokie country! We’re holding a Town Hall meeting next Tuesday, September 5th on the Virginia Tech campus. Looking forward to visiting the town that is apparently the most connected place in the country… Hope to learn a lot from you tech savvy types…
VTLogo.jpg
Details:
When: Tuesday, September 5th, 2006 – 6:30pm
Where: Squires Colonial Hall
225 Squires Student Center
Virginia Tech Campus
VT has a great number of pandora listeners… one of the most of any campus. Should be a great evening. And we’ll have some cool pandora stuff…
This is a FREE event. Please RSVP to tour@pandora.com
Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Simz
    August 30, 2006 at 11:23am
    This site is fucin amazing
  2. Brian
    August 30, 2006 at 12:07pm
    Thank you for creating this site, I greatly appreciate it. I would suggest that if someone types a particular artist's music that you have as a part of your programming a specific music selection that plays that artist just in case someone just wants to hear that artist's music. Once again thank you, Brian
  3. Adrian A. Sosa
    August 30, 2006 at 6:20pm
    This is a magnificent idea and project. Thank you so much. My suggestion is Pacific Island music, ie Kapena, Hawaiian style Band etc....
  4. Jason
    August 30, 2006 at 10:59pm
    Any plans to ad some Indian Bollywood music?
  5. susan
    August 31, 2006 at 7:22am
    Tim, who are you? Anyway this Pandora is very appealing and everyone seems to be delighted with it so thanks to those involved!!! Susan in Italy
  6. Dueckter Dubya (Richie)
    August 31, 2006 at 7:54am
    Well, I fell asleep last night with my computer on in the background tuned in to Pandora. Next day got up early, shut off the computer, went up to the new golf course at Harding Park, and shot a 76.....my all-time best score by 5 strokes. I give full credit to Pandora for filling my brain and body with the rhythm I needed to create a relaxed yet powerful golf swing. Thank you Pandora!
  7. adel
    August 31, 2006 at 9:25am
    would be nice if I could put my radio station on myspace or blog! ;) ;)
  8. Empress
    August 31, 2006 at 10:26am
    I love the associative way you can find music and artists. Can you expand into more international music like Lingala, Zouk, Baliwood and ndombolo? I love a wide ranging flavor to my tunes.
  9. LaShawnta Wilson
    August 31, 2006 at 12:08pm
    I just want to thank you guys so much for creating this wonderful thing. I can never go back to listening to anything else. As soon as I get to work I immediately put on pandora and that's what I listen to all day. You guys play everything that I love and I just can't get enough. Once again thank you so much. Music is my life and you have just made It so much better!!!!
  10. Christian
    August 31, 2006 at 12:42pm
    Here im Brazil i know a lot of people that just love Pandora. We just have one word to say: congrats...

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )