- Pandora Hires Tommy Page as Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships
- Pandora Announces April 2013 Audience Metrics
- Pandora is Now 200 Million Music Fans Strong
- Pandora Announces March 2013 Audience Metrics
- Pandora Announces February 2013 Audience Metrics
- Pandora Announces Integration with STRATA and Mediaocean Media Buying Platforms
- Pandora Returns to SXSW with the Pandora Discovery Den
- Pandora Announces January 2013 Audience Metrics
- Pandora Announces December 2012 Audience Metrics
- Pandora Expands Reach With More Than 1,000 Partner Integrations
- Pandora Hosts ‘Discovery Den’ At SXSW
- Pandora’s John Trimble on The Future of Personalized Music
- Pandora analysis avoids sentiment in analysis of textures, harmonics, and tempo of love songs
- A Conversation With Pandora’s Tim Westergren: ‘TheBeach Meets TheStreet’ Startup Founder Series
- Anatomy of a Love Song: Pandora Analyst Offers Tips to Songwriters
- Pandora, Sonos extend streaming option to Aussies
- Pandora Releases January 2013 Audience Metrics
- Pandora Names Former Adobe Executive Herring as Financial Chief
- Pandora’s Goal: Be Ubiquitous
- Triton December Rankings Find Even More Pandora Growth
- Pandora cranked out over 13 billion hours of music in 2012
- Pandora Listeners Created 1.6 Billion Stations in 2012
- Sony/ATV gets 25 percent increase in Pandora royalties
- PANDORA EXEC TELLS RADIO INK “WE ARE RADIO. ALL DAY LONG.”
- CES 2013: Pandora’s Tim Westergren offers artists tour support
- Business Matters: Pandora Finds Big Royalty Savings in Australia and New Zealand
- Pandora signs Chrysler, service now in 1,000 gadgets or cars
- Pandora Grows Share of Radio Market as More Listeners Tune In
- PANDORA CONTINUES TO TAKE RADIO LISTENERS
- Pandora pumps up the volume on its automotive strategy with new Chrysler deal
- Pandora reports 41 percent increase in US audience in one year
- PANDORA NOW HAS 1,000 PARTNER INTEGRATIONS
- Pandora, Clear Channel Remain #1 And #2 In November Triton Digital Rankings
Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of hundreds of thousands of recordings. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love.
- 2000 – Tim Westergren's Music Genome Project begins.
- 2005 – Pandora launches on the web.
- 2008 – Pandora app becomes one of the most consistently downloaded apps in the Apple store.
- 2010 – Pandora is present on more than 200 connected consumer electronic devices ranging from smartphones and TVs to set top boxes and Blu-ray player, and is able to stream visual, audio and interactive advertising to computers, smartphones, iPads, in-home connected devices and even cars.
- January 2011 – Pandora is the #2 all-time downloaded free iPhone app and the #1 all-time downloaded free iPad app.
- May 2011 – Pandora debuts personalized comedy stations.
- June 2011 – Pandora is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: P).
- August 2011 – Pandora is present on more than 400 connected consumer devices.
- Read full company overview →
Please email your request for information, logos or images to: email@example.com
For listener or artist support inquiries, please contact us here.