Hopefully you have been enjoying all the new features Pandora rolled out earlier this year. The principles of simplicity and clarity are at the heart of this evolution, as well as making it easier to personalise, discover, and explore your favourite music on Pandora.
One longed for feature is how to listen to two genres, artists or songs within one station. Our “add variety” feature means you can now do this, creating whatever mashup of styles you like, without having to switch stations.
An overview of all the features of Pandora are below:
- Tap the new Personalisation Icon to easily access your Thumb History or Add Variety.
- Accidentally thumbed a song?
Now you can Un-Thumb by simply tapping the thumb again.
- What was that song? Browse your Session History to give that awesome track a thumbs-up.
- Add Variety or rename your station to make it uniquely yours.
- Want to see the Thumb History for all of your favorite stations? Just tap the Thumb Count Icon.
To learn more, visit http://www.pandora.com/newpandora.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think. To give us feedback, get help, or find answers, visit http://help.pandora.com.