Dear Listeners:

We’re excited to share with you some new themed stations we’ve just created that allow you to easily listen to the most popular songs of 2010. This look back across the country’s popular tastes from this last year includes everything from chart-topping Pop Hits to Country, Alternative, Jazz, R&B songs, and many more.

And, in the spirit of literally ending the year on a high note , we also have a special New Year’s Eve Party station that you can find among the new Themed stations.
We hope you’ll check out the full selection at: http://www.pandora.com/genres and scroll down to ‘Themed’ for those stations. As always, feedback is most welcome.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for listening!

-Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. photographe de mariage
    March 05, 2011 at 6:13am
    Awwww, this must have been really really good! I can't register for one outside US. Anyone knows how to? I really really wanna try this one! Thanks!
  2. Noe Alacio
    March 29, 2011 at 2:13pm
    Can you add to your play list Juan Carlos Alvarado and grupo Inspiración?
  3. Deborah
    March 31, 2011 at 4:22pm
    I just joined Pandora a little while ago (like, 2 days!) and I already ADORE it! Thank you so much! I've already found multiple artists that I'd never heard of that I now LOVE! Thanks! Also, you guys know alot about music, right? My friend needed some help........ (sorry the link's so long!) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylc=X3oDMTY5cjVkZGxsBElfYWd1aWQDMzVPVlVSWE9HTUJPM1FVSFJIV0hUTVRJNUUESV9jZ3VpZAMzNU9WVVJYT0dNQk8zUVVIUkhXSFRNVEk1RQRJX2Nwcm9wA3lhaG9vLnNvY2lhbGJsb2cueWNhLmNsaWVudARJX3VjbnR4AwRJX3VzcmMDeS51cy5hbnN3ZXJzBElfdXN1aWQDMjAxMTAzMjkxNTMyMDZBQVNXNkhkXzdpeEd4TXZZYWEESV91dHlwZQNhc2sEX1MDMjAyMzQzNTI2MQ--?qid=20110329153206AASW6Hd Thanks again! I love you guys!
  4. Ryan Bradley
    April 06, 2011 at 12:55pm
    Wow you guys are going to put all those "Best Of" albums into the dark age. I love it, you guys are still the best. I think I've got all of my friends on Pandora, and all the ones who didn't, well they're not my friends anymore.
  5. sewa mobil di surabaya
    April 12, 2011 at 2:18am
    nice post
  6. Josh Newton
    April 12, 2011 at 5:43pm
    Pandora is awesome, i listen to it all the time but i think that if you put music videos instead of the album covers itd be WAY cooler
  7. Raz
    April 13, 2011 at 1:16pm
    Just downloaded Pandora yesterday and listened while in the waiting room while wife was getting some tests done. Was reading a recent Time Mag issue and ran across Tim's comments about being concerned about the internet replacing personal interaction; which happens to also be a concern of mine.Still new to Pandora but initial impressions are positive. Rock On! woodworking plans woodworking plans tips get pregnant
  8. youre worst fan
    April 14, 2011 at 8:04am
    thanks pandora for ruining something that started out great. More and more ads, now i have an add covering the player and the so called "close" button for the pop out ad doesn't do anything... no thank you i don't want to drive a ford and i'm tired of the crap song that i can't hit next on. Stop being greedy you never needed an ad every two songs, or whenever i change the station, and you certainly never had ads covering the player this is getting old and if you want to stick around with all these new music sights popping up using your same idea i would suggest you seriously rethink this bull, i understand the need to advertise and make money but come on it's toooooo much now.
  9. Jenna
    April 15, 2011 at 8:13pm
    Where, (if any where) is the option for filtering out bad language when using an Ipod touch? It is very difficult to have to listen to foul language on an Ipod, but be able to filter it out when I login to my internet browser account. Hope this makes sense, and if it isn't a feature on the Pandora App, please make it one!
  10. keith
    April 15, 2011 at 8:30pm
    i have a sublime station that plays bob marley like every 4 songs. if i wanted to hear bob marley that often i would make a station with bob marley. Dont get wrong he was a great influence to the band but for real pandora?