Dear Listeners:

We’re excited to share with you some new themed stations we’ve just created that allow you to easily listen to the most popular songs of 2010. This look back across the country’s popular tastes from this last year includes everything from chart-topping Pop Hits to Country, Alternative, Jazz, R&B songs, and many more.

And, in the spirit of literally ending the year on a high note , we also have a special New Year’s Eve Party station that you can find among the new Themed stations.
We hope you’ll check out the full selection at: http://www.pandora.com/genres and scroll down to ‘Themed’ for those stations. As always, feedback is most welcome.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for listening!

-Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Dr. Emilie Pfister
    January 24, 2011 at 11:46am
    I love Pandora. The "genre" option is very useful. I can select "hip hop" and really get low. I love the convenience of free music at my fingertips.
  2. robert lindsey
    January 24, 2011 at 8:53pm
    no contact for customer service. Blogs blocked even though I paid $40 bucks for your service. Won't be back.....thanks.
  3. Darlene Moses
    January 29, 2011 at 3:02pm
    I must say, that this is the most injoyable, exspreance I have ever incounterd, I listen to my stations nearly every day and im loveing them all,thanks pandora,And I will be renewing my uninterupted subscription will soon.Darlene
  4. sustanon online
    February 05, 2011 at 6:53am
    Was a regular user here at the start of the site,glad to say wow what a change since the year iv last been here. This new section on genre is a nice touch,i usually listen to some classic/hip hop on days im really low,thanks Pandora keep up the good work buy steroids online
  5. becky rhoads
    February 07, 2011 at 1:49pm
    Pandora is new to me. I am a Christian and God has saved me from all my sins.
  6. The Jeffster
    February 10, 2011 at 5:16am
    @ becky rhoads: God saves evryone in the end, right? Pandora's the bomb!!
  7. jfo
    February 11, 2011 at 8:15am
    Pandora is awsome, but it would be cooler if I could get a list of all the songs I give a thumbs up to.
  8. roxanna gowan
    February 21, 2011 at 9:02am
    i dnt understand why we have to have holiday music for certain holidays i mean dont get me wrong but valentines day music is great and so is christmas but whats the point in holloween......ive heard holloween music and i really dont like it.........................i love music
  9. Ben
    February 21, 2011 at 4:24pm
    On Jabin radio, A Sinatra bio constantly pops up instead of Jabin's. Ck it out. Pandora has been perfect for me. I never invested in any music before, records, cds, or systems, etc. Now I have it all right at my fingertips. Amazing. Thank you
  10. jack harton
    March 03, 2011 at 8:53am
    This is my first time here and I tried searching some of my favorite song and I found it here.I will try your apps next time. Thanks.I really liked your site!