1. neita
    March 19, 2014 at 10:21am
  2. Brenda
    March 22, 2014 at 5:56pm
    I need help opening up my pandora free radio
    1. AnthonySimms
      January 19, 2015 at 3:36pm
      Is my contract up for the year
      1. PandoraSupport
        January 24, 2015 at 6:04pm
        Hi Anthony, shoot us an email and we'll take a look for you: -Katie
  3. Brenda
    March 24, 2014 at 1:38pm
    Hello pandora team I hate to be a pest I email you Saturday about my problem and I'm still dealing with the same issue can you give me some easy instructions on how to play my pandora radio it was never this hard for me when I had my blackberry curve it was so much easier for me to register and sign in with the same email and password now when I do it with my new iphone4s I'm having all of these problems they cannot verify my email or my password please some one help me I would gladly appreciate your help I miss listening to my pandora radio thank you.
    1. PandoraSupport
      March 25, 2014 at 9:02am
      @Brenda Sorry for your trouble Brenda. Please email Pandora Support at They'll get you logged back into your account and listening! -Alyssa
  4. claudia patricia alvarez de ita
    April 11, 2014 at 8:05am
    Por aue no puedo entra a pandora radio
  5. markhinds
    April 22, 2014 at 11:29pm
    Can you supply me with more music by bob Marley today was a special day thank u Pandora one I will always be loyal to u I would never changed my station Pandora one is definitely the best thank u
    May 24, 2014 at 10:49am
    Is it possible, with all the discontent, for us to send you folks $60, for you to deposit into a special account, giving you the opportunity to give yourselves a monthly fee from all of your subscribers when required? Simply withdraw $3.99 ($4.99) from that account for each of the subscribers big deal!!Your listeners will really appreciate the slight inconvenience you go through for your subscribers. Thanks. Otherwise, I too, will be looking at pandora one thru my rear view mirror
  7. BYRD
    August 17, 2014 at 6:59am
    I just canceled my subscription to pandora...I was also a yearly subscriber and i was ok with paying the yearly cost instead of the monthy the famous words of the SHARKS....IM OUT!!!!
    1. Raymond L. Morgan
      September 30, 2014 at 4:42pm
      Wow I am ending mine too, and I bet they lose a lot of listener because my sat. radio but I can't see myself being bill all the time when I hardly listen to it
  8. Raymond L. Morgan
    September 30, 2014 at 4:46pm
    Good bye Pandora I have enjoyed you and your staff
  9. Jorge Colombo
    October 29, 2014 at 2:55pm
    Do not remember my password
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 01, 2014 at 4:30pm
      Hey Jorge, sorry for any trouble. Please email us so we can reset your password for you: -Katie
  10. karinda mckenzie
    January 25, 2015 at 4:25pm
    I paid the $4.99 for the month of january and my service is really bad. It keeps freezing,pausing the song,not playing the song altogether and stopping and starting this needs to be resolved or else i will not be paying for another month thank you
    1. PandoraSupport
      January 26, 2015 at 4:09pm
      Hi Karinda - Sorry for the trouble. Please email us directly so we can better assist you: -Kim

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )