Music discovery has always been at the heart of the Pandora experience and today we’re thrilled to announce the launch of personalized station recommendations on both iOS and Android mobile devices.

Pandora had 76.2 million people listening to 1.58 billion hours of music just last month alone. When you layer on the more than 35 billion pieces of thumb feedback we have received since launching in 2005, it equates to billions of data points right at our fingertips. These valuable insights into our listeners’ tastes provide us with a deep understanding of what people love about music and enables us to power the best personalized radio experience for each individual listener.

Up until now, we have primarily been focused on making behind-the-scenes improvements to the playlist experience and we’re excited about the opportunity to apply our same methodology to this brand new Pandora feature.

Here’s how it works:

Personalized station recommendations on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets will provide listeners with up to 6 suggested artist stations to add and listen to at a time, based on current listening preferences, taking into account your station list and what you have told us you like or dislike through thumb interactions.  Station recommendations can be found in a couple of areas in the Pandora app:

• Create a Station screen: when you tap to create a station, your recommendations will be listed on the screen.  You can create a new station by tapping that station name or choose to expand “More Recommendations” to view more.
  • Bottom of Station List: If you scroll down your station list, you will see recommendations at the bottom.  You can create a new station by tapping that station name or choose to expand “More Recommendations” to view more.

Your station recommendation list is refreshed when a new station is created or deleted. We will be rolling out this new feature with personalized artist station recommendations and have future plans to evolve and refine the recommendations feature already under development. The more you engage with the product, the more Pandora will learn about your musical preferences and tastes and be able to further optimize the station recommendations for the best personalized listening experience.

Create Station View (2)More Recs View

As always, we’d love to hear what you think of this new product feature. We’ve said this before, but we’re really just getting started. As we work to fulfill our mission to completely reinvent radio, we are constantly thinking of new ways to seamlessly deliver the best personalized radio experience in every possible listening environment. So stay tuned for even more product enhancements and updates on all of our platforms throughout 2014.

Happy discovering!

Comments

1. Michael
    January 15, 2014 at 7:41am
    Great, now please remove the silly 100 station limit so I can truly utilize this feature.
    1. Yim
      February 11, 2014 at 10:54am
      +1. I rarely create a new station these days as it's so hard to decide what to delete!
      1. Joseph Roppolo
        February 12, 2014 at 6:21pm
        This Idea of spending all this time trying to create stations that there are not giving me what I want.Just give me more song selections on what they have in the Geners.I wrote them ,they blew me off.I tried it and they didnt have a clue on what I wanted to here.Tired of hearing the same 20 songs over and over no matter the station.
  2. PandoraSupport
    January 15, 2014 at 9:09am
    @Michael Thanks for your feedback. We'll pass it along to our product team. -Alyssa
    1. David
      February 20, 2014 at 7:04am
      I think there is a problem with the Pandora algorithm for music variation. I can create a station by artist and the start liking/disliking songs but the artist that the station is based upon can almost completely be overwritten and that should not be possible. The base artist should automatically have a heavy weighting or a fixed percent. I've managed turned my Pink station into a country music station! Now, to get any Pink songs back I have to like every song to give that artist a better weighting, but I shouldn't have to like Pink since that was why I created the station in the first place.
    2. Ken Driscoll
      September 13, 2014 at 2:50am
      please let me add more than 100 stations. its the only reason I would consider upgrading to pandora one and would easily be my favorite feature. it would be a great feature that alot of music lovers or anybody would be more than happy to take advantage of. please seriously consider doing this. pandora is my favorite music resource and it would really enhance my experience that much more.
  3. Brian Urso
    January 15, 2014 at 9:44am
    When will the web app catch up to mobile and tablet?
      January 15, 2014 at 1:46pm
      We'll let our product team know you'd like feature parity on the desktop app. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. -Alyssa
  4. Larry
    January 15, 2014 at 10:21am
    Sounds great. Now how about adding the ability to remove artists from a particular station. If a group is included in multiple stations one can be overwhelmed by the number of times you hear songs from that artist leading to "burnout".
      January 15, 2014 at 12:22pm
      @Larry Keep giving the artists you don't want to hear a Thumbs-down and Pandora will learn not to play their songs. Keep in mind: Thumb ratings are station specific! -Keegan
      1. Harry Kuheim
        January 17, 2014 at 4:48pm
        My Pandora keeps skimming through Artist and Stations on my account just as if I was clicking the fast forward icon or thumbs down...any ideas?
    2. Lori
      June 24, 2015 at 12:03pm
      I agree! Why won't Pandora play a song from each list of stations instead of repeating just the stations I put in recently. More variety from my list, please! Thank you! Still love the fact that we can listen to music all day, great invention!!!!
  5. Kurt Schwemmer
    January 15, 2014 at 11:51am
    As long as you're taking suggestions : Could we get playback controls in the notification shade on Android?
  6. PandoraSupport
    January 15, 2014 at 12:23pm
    @Kurt Schwemmer Thanks for your suggestion! We'll be sure to keep it in mind. -Keegan
  7. Manuel Orduno
    January 15, 2014 at 12:55pm
    I've asked this before, how about a one hit wonders of 80s,90s? With the skip limit, I can't create one.
  8. PC
    January 15, 2014 at 4:04pm
    What version is the Android app for the S4 supposed to be with these changes in it? Want to make sure I have the right version. It would be nice if you guys released the version info along with the update notes. Thanks!
      February 13, 2014 at 10:37am
      @PC Sorry for any confusion. Android 5.1. Hope you're enjoying them! -Alyssa
  9. James C
    January 15, 2014 at 4:52pm
    It is nice you are still adding new features, but we still need a no live/concert music filter option.
      January 17, 2014 at 5:10pm
      @James I'll let the product team know. In the meantime, make sure you're thumbing-down all live tracks on each of your stations. -Alyssa
      1. Derrin
        June 17, 2014 at 10:48am
        If the point of Pandora's algorithm is to "learn" what I like and create a custom channel, why isn't it recognizing that I thumbs down almost 100% of the live tracks that it plays? I'm ready to look for another streaming service as I must get 5 live tracks every time I listen to Pandora for more than an hour and a half. When I'm out in the yard, I can't stop what I'm doing & keep giving tracks the thumbs down. That logic needs to be factored into your algorithm.
      2. Jordan
        July 24, 2014 at 9:35am
        If I thumb-down a live track because I want to hear less or no live music, would that also mean that Pandora will not play the album version of the thumbed-down live song? This is very perplexing. Seems like you guys should be able to filter out any track that contains the word "Live"...would be very useful for us listeners. Thanks!
      3. Wing Nutt
        January 12, 2015 at 7:51am
        Dear Pandora support, For years I've been hearing your response about down-thumbing live music to reduce the live tracks. Let me say unequivocally. THIS DOES NOT WORK. And by still suggesting it you're just leading to more aggravation. I see requests for this dating seven years back. Still the same response "we'll send it to the developers". The developers obviously aren't listening.
      4. Chris Davis
        January 24, 2015 at 4:49pm
        If you thumb down the live track you'll never hear the non-live version of that song again. And it will avoid similar tracks as well. The developers "aren't listening" was the comment above but... the reality is that *management* isn't listening. Well, they listen but they don't have any motivation to change this. Royalties on live recorded music are a fraction of the actual song. Pandora doesn't pay much to the artist for any song played to begin with, but they can pay them even less if it is live in a lot of cases (not all, but most of the time). One million plays might net you about $17 as an artist. Pandora is also lobbying congress to pay them even less. It is despicable, but it what happens when you have managers and add more of them to growing companies. My advice is leave Pandora, there are a dozen better options out there (little startups) that haven't been overrun by middle management. It is the typical growing pains of little companies when they start getting big.
      5. Mike
        November 09, 2015 at 7:29pm
        How about a live in concert rock channel
      6. PandoraSupport
        November 11, 2015 at 1:13pm
        Hey Mike - send us all your feedback and suggestions here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  10. theromit
    January 16, 2014 at 6:26am
    For a web-based service like yours, I am unclear why the feature is not available on all clients including Windows Phone and the web. This doesn't bode well :-(
    1. TheRomit
      January 30, 2014 at 4:12pm
      I see you have replied to many comments but not mine. Will take that as a "we don't care" and move on. :-(
        February 06, 2014 at 9:55am
        @Theromit Sorry for the delay. We are available on Windows Phone and the web. Check in with our Support Team here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  11. MDHOYT
    January 16, 2014 at 7:23am
    First timer here, different topic (sorry). For as long as I can remember, when the curser (desktop) is moved over the station list, the list moves in opposite directions as I am moving. When I move the curser off the list it moves entirely up or down. Makes it very hard to select the channel I want to.
      January 17, 2014 at 5:28pm
      @Mdhoyt Shoot an email to our Listener Advocates for some help: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  12. Kevin McIntyre
    January 17, 2014 at 8:14am
    I'd like to be able to see a graphic of the genome for my stations: something like a Wordle showing which elements are most prominent/central to how music is selected. It could just be colored dots of various sizes with the genome number which I'd need to mouse-over to view the full description of that element. If we're shooting for the moon, I'd love to be able to thumbs up/down individual elements from the same graphic. :-D
      February 13, 2014 at 10:31am
      @Kevin We'll note this suggestion. It'd be a cool visual. Thanks! -Alyssa
  13. Cindy Auricchio
    January 17, 2014 at 4:40pm
    When listening to Lady Gaga's Poker Face, I noticed that the lyrics listed do not relate to the song. Perhaps you can make a correction., Thank you
      January 17, 2014 at 5:16pm
      @Cindy Thanks for the heads up. We'll let our lyric provider know this mistake. -Alyssa
  14. Harry Kuheim
    January 17, 2014 at 4:44pm
    My Pandora keeps cycling through my Stations as if I was fast forwarding them or giving thumbs down....What's up ?...anyone?
      January 17, 2014 at 5:16pm
      @Harry Get in touch with our Listener Support Team for help: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  15. Michael Grove
    January 28, 2014 at 1:35pm
    Can not access app. HELP!!!
      January 30, 2014 at 4:13pm
      @Michael Please email our Support Team for a password reset: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  16. Joseph Roppolo
    February 01, 2014 at 1:59am
    Pandora needs a complaint form.And that complaint would be with so much music out there for each station why does evey staion keep repeating the short list of songs it has.Tired of hereing the same music over and over again no mater the channel.Repeat repeat repeat.Can not stand that type of wearing out of good tunes when there is so much more.Love the quality of the high def.Love alot of the songs they have selected.But its getting boring.Please join in with my plea and see if someone can figure out how to get them the news.I am certain that I must not be alone in this quest.Chip in and Thanks for your time.
      February 06, 2014 at 9:29am
      @JosephRoppolo Thanks for writing in and expressing your concerns. Please use these tuning tips to get the variety of music you're looking for: http://pdora.co/tunepandora. Let me know how your stations sound after tuning. -Alyssa
  17. Anthony James
    February 05, 2014 at 9:00pm
    It would be nice to import music from my computer or other music service and import playlists.
      February 06, 2014 at 9:16am
      @Anthony Thanks for writing in and sharing your suggestion. I'll pass it along to our product team. -Alyssa
  18. victoriadevine
    February 10, 2014 at 10:33am
    When will this feature be rolled out to all mobile users? I don't see this option available on my app, and I don't have an update available. Thanks!
      February 10, 2014 at 5:22pm
      @Victoria Please check in with our Listener Advocates: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  19. Mike Richmond
    February 14, 2014 at 2:00pm
    Enough with the political adds!(Keystone Pipeline) WHAT A BUZZ KILL!
  20. Jennifer
    February 14, 2014 at 2:10pm
    Pandora is not user friendly. It sucks ass. I could create something more user friendly and I dont know shit about programming. I was going to upgrade but refuse if it keeps playing worst songs from the artists I choose and then stuck listening to the crap. Bad music pisses me off and makes me want to break things.
      February 18, 2014 at 9:53am
      @Jennifer Sorry you're unhappy with your stations. Here are some tuning tips that will improve your listening experience: http://pdora.co/tunepandora. -Alyssa
  21. Karen Grant
    February 14, 2014 at 6:11pm
    LOL, not working for me i'll stick with tune in and iheart radio
  22. smokersodysseycom
    February 15, 2014 at 1:41pm
    Could we keep merengue out of he salsa genre station? It's not cool! I mean like you won't find CW in a Jazz station. Salsa is latin Jazz and it doesn't include merengue. Thanks!
      February 18, 2014 at 9:48am
      @Smokersodysseycom Try these tuning tips to create the Salsa station you're looking for: http://pdora.co/tunepandora. Also, check your station details to remove any thumbed up songs that have a merengue sound that may be causing your station to drift. -Alyssa
  23. Jim
    February 18, 2014 at 1:06pm
    Recently my Pandora keeps shutting of requiring me to log back in on my iphone after every other song? Please tell there is some simple oversight that I am missing and not just another ploy to get me to again upgrade. This free internet radio I started with started getting more and more commercials and less and less listening time without an upgrade, so I upgraded and now this? What's up?
      February 25, 2014 at 9:37am
      @Jim Sorry for your trouble. We recently released a fix for this iOS issue. Please update your app. -Alyssa
  24. JJones
    February 20, 2014 at 2:18pm
    I had the station recommendation - it was great! But it disappeared from my app :( that's not great. How do I get it back?
      February 25, 2014 at 9:38am
      @JJones Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Email our Support Team if you're still unable to locate them: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  25. Steve
    February 23, 2014 at 12:43pm
    When are you going to offer more skins for your face page?
      February 25, 2014 at 9:40am
      @Steve We're constantly working on improvements. I'll note your request for our Product Team. Thanks! -Alyssa
  26. Scott
    March 09, 2014 at 9:57am
    Are there more modern skins coming to Pandora mobile and for the Pandora One pages?
      March 18, 2014 at 4:02pm
      @Scott I've noted your suggestion for our Product Team. Thanks for your feedback. -Alyssa
  27. Scott
    March 09, 2014 at 9:59am
    Will there ever be a drop down menu option, move song to another station on mobile version? So many songs played on created stations are not remotely related to the stations genre.
      March 18, 2014 at 4:04pm
      @Scott Get in touch with Pandora Support here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  28. Scott
    March 09, 2014 at 10:02am
    Are there any more updates to the vehicle radios having Pandora radio buttons vs. Sirius/XM radio buttons to hit to fully listen to Pandora vs. connecting thru a smartphone? This article stated that this was underway but I can't find any real info on where to buy these radios to install in newly purchased vehicles? http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/10/us-sirius-pandora-idUSBRE90914K20130110
      August 06, 2014 at 3:28pm
      @Scott Please email our Support Team for more information here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  29. Cameron
    March 24, 2014 at 7:15am
    I have a bit of a complaint. I use to listen to the free version of Pandora, but decided I didn't want listen to commercials, or the "Are you still listening? We dont like to play music for an empty room." questions that pop up while I'm working, so I decided to pay and be free of it. Well, guess what? It still asks me. And the rooms not empty. If I pay for it, then i should be able to play it without any disturbances. Right? Thank you for listening to my rant.
      August 06, 2014 at 3:29pm
      @Cameron Thanks for your feedback. Our Support Team can give you clarification on this. Please email them here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  30. Paul
    June 02, 2014 at 1:50pm
    seems there should also be "too much of this song." Since Pandora also pulls from concert versions, I feel like I hear the same songs over and over, turning favorites into detested songs in a matter of days. Like most users over 50, I feel that Pandora has already written me off as a geezer and not adaptive enough to listen to anything written after 1989. True?
      June 03, 2014 at 11:49am
      @Paul Please try using this feature: http://pdora.co/tiredtrack. Email our Listener Advocates if you continue to have playlist trouble. They'll take a closer look! -Alyssa
      1. Jordan
        August 06, 2014 at 3:29pm
        To Paul's point: I have hit the "tired of this track" button, only to again hear the "concert-version" of the track! It would be nice if: 1. This didn't happen, "too tired" means too tired of the song altogether including concert versions. 2. Give users the ability to disable concert-versions altogether. Live music is great but I'm not always in the mood. Sometimes I just need my clean studio version to listen to, especially when working! Thanks!
  31. Mell
    June 10, 2014 at 7:44am
    Whats up with the big ol' Bank of America ad. I don't mind the ads so much but when they take over the top portion of your screen, that is going too far. TAKE IT OFF!
  32. John
    June 15, 2014 at 6:27pm
    With all due respect, I don't want Station Recommendations. Allow users to disable please.
      June 19, 2014 at 9:58am
      @John Thanks for your feedback. We'll note it. -Alyssa
      1. Charlie
        November 10, 2015 at 7:13am
        It's been noted and almost 2 years, when can we see an option to not get recommendations?
  33. don
    July 19, 2014 at 3:35pm
    I'd like to not get so many repeats? When you have 20 or so stations from artists with big libraries, repeats should be very far in between. It would also be most awesome if there was a way to customize the IOS device skin. For instance I just want my screen to show a big image of album art and track name and artist. I don't always need all the artist bio, lyrics and such. This would make an awesome driving experience.
      July 21, 2014 at 2:53pm
      @Don Please get in touch with our Listener Advocate Team. They'll be able to offer tuning assistance and tips to improve your listening experience. -Alyssa
  34. Theresa
    July 29, 2014 at 10:01am
    Pandora needs a better software engineer in charge of algorithms. I have liked over 1,600 songs since I started using Pandora in 2006 and I swear I hear the same twenty songs over and over. I always click "I am tired of this track" but it does not matter. And please- for the love of all that is holy, purchase a new license that allows the consumer to skip more songs! You will make money back from pure marketing knowledge that comes from song skips. Pandora is going to lose a lot more listeners if those two errors don't get addressed. I don't know how many times people say just get spotify. Writing an article isn't going to help, but getting new technologies and licenses will!~
      August 06, 2014 at 2:56pm
      @Theresa Our Listener Advocates would be happy to take a closer look at your stations and offer tuning suggestions. Please email them here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  35. Drew
    August 08, 2014 at 8:50am
    Theresa, I couldn't agree more. There is a major defect in the Pandora algorithm. I too have "liked" hundreds and hundreds of songs on Pandora, and yet I keep hearing the same few tracks over and over. That is a serious problem. Over time, Pandora seems to "forget" tracks that I indicated I like. For example, a couple of years ago I gave thumbs up to "Thinking About Tomorrow" by Beth Orton, and I haven't heard this track in ages on Pandora. Same goes for "Movie Theme" by Beck, "Thank You" by Dido, and a whole host of other tracks. I want to hear these tracks again on Pandora but it's like it's forgotten all about them. Even more unforgivably, Pandora plays only certain songs from my favorite artists, and it plays them over and over. For example, even though I chose Elton John to "Add Variety", Pandora keeps playing the same EJ tracks over and over. I'm getting really tired of hearing "Rocket Man", "Crocodile Rock", and "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting." Where is "High Flying Bird", "Blue Avenue", "Jamaica Jerk-off", "Simple Life", "Teacher I Need You", "Friends", "Little Jeannie", "Mama Can't Buy You Love", etc etc etc?? Pandora, are you listening? If not, I (and probably many others) will be saying "buh-bye!!"
    1. Brad
      August 18, 2014 at 9:20am
      I know for a fact there are songs I have liked and I don't hear them forever and then it will play again a couple months later and it isn't thumbed up. Yet songs I don't thumb up but don't dislike will play every day.
      1. S
        September 15, 2014 at 7:11am
        I was wondering why this also happens. I like a song to hear it more often, but I hear the "un-liked" (not meaning disliked for thumbs down) songs so much more often.
  36. Kelly
    September 16, 2014 at 3:46am
    I like to listen to a lot of classic rock and soft rock. There"s just an overwhelming number of live tracks that I don"t care much about. being at the concert is a way different feeling then listening to it in your living room. It sounds horrible. I thumbs down as many live versions as I can but I meet skip limit. Pandora has and always be my choice of music streaming....please don't make me change that.
  37. conradarch
    November 14, 2014 at 10:07am
    I've added three dozen different composers to my principal station using the 'add variety' function but I still keep hearing the same three songs over and over every day...often after just two intervening selections. One of these I have even repeatedly downvoted. I think it's various performances of the same piece (this is classical music we're talking about here). Advice most welcome.
      November 14, 2014 at 3:42pm
      Hi Conrad, our Listener Advocates would be more than happy to help you with this. Email them here so they can take a closer look: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  38. Chris
    November 26, 2014 at 10:33am
    Ditto the need for more than 100 stations.
  39. Cm
    January 26, 2015 at 9:22pm
    I just got the new pandora update on my iphone and whenever I try to add or delete a station it tells me to try again or cancel. When I press try again the same message keeps popping up, what do I do?
      January 31, 2015 at 5:31pm
      Hi CM, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Please email us and we'll help you: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  40. Christopher Burrell
    February 18, 2015 at 6:42am
    Nice feature but the stations keep playing the same songs. I don't want to hear the most popular songs from the artists over and over, I want to hear ALL their music...
  41. Scott
    July 07, 2015 at 4:50am
    I would like to start a station based on a track feature. For example, slide guitars. How can this be accomplished?
      July 08, 2015 at 1:31pm
      Hi Scott! We don't currently have a way to create a station based on an instrument or track feature, but we'll let our product team know you'd like to see that happen. -Kim
  42. Cameron cross
    July 07, 2015 at 4:47pm
    I cant believe there is no live music filter option yet. In fact i stopped using pandora entirely for over a year because i got so tired of live music getting more and more prevelant even after i thumbs down the song. Now i turn it back on and the first 3 songs in a row are live.
  43. JimmyTheGeek
    August 28, 2015 at 4:29pm
    I think it would be cool if I could select two or more stations and put them into shuffle mode. I could take two or three similar stations and shuffle them for a little more variety.
      August 30, 2015 at 1:16pm
      Hello Jimmy - we do have a shuffle mode that allows you to do just that. Please email us to learn how to shuffle your stations: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  44. Janet Brushett
    September 09, 2015 at 7:40am
    Whenever I try to add a new station, the app closes. Is there a fix for this?
      September 10, 2015 at 10:21am
      Hey Janet, sorry to hear this. Email us and we'll help: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  45. Robert
    September 17, 2015 at 12:36pm
    I really want to star (select) and unstar (unselect) one or more features listed under the Features of This Track, to help the station fine tune the selection to my preferred music style. For example, I want to star the "minor key tonality" and "electronica influences", and "a breathy female lead vocalist", but would prefer to unstar "offensive lyrics" and "vocal harmonies". Why not let me choose (or at least down vote) those traits I don't want, and upvote those I do? Most of the time Pandora does a horrible job assuming the traits I do (and don't) like based on a song or songs I seed my station with. It seems to give preference to anything in that artist's genre, rather than tune itself to my particular likes and dislikes.
  46. Tim Diller
    October 09, 2015 at 9:03am
    Please add me to the list of people who would like to have a "no live music" filter. I have been giving every Live song a thumbs down for years and still get them regularly.
  47. brian fitzgerald
    October 20, 2015 at 1:54pm
    Wow, I guess I'm not alone ;-) How many times do customers have to feed back their unhappiness about the 100 station limit before a change is made? Long time Pandora subscriber, super bummed out. I've also been in in consumer tech product development for 20 years and honestly can't understand why you guys throttle this. I'd totally pay, too, if you wanted to be mercenary about it...but the better long term approach is to just set it as unlimited and keep users deeply engaged in your product before we switch to Spotify or one of the other services that are increasingly getting better at on-demand stations. Please help.
  48. John
    October 22, 2015 at 8:25am
    I chose the band Rush for 1 of my stations, but it's only played ONE Rush song (3-4 Pink Floyd's already in about 6-7 songs???) Why? I'd love more or MOSTLY RUSH if I chose them...know what I mean?
  49. Miranda
    November 08, 2015 at 4:20pm
    I'm not upgraded cause I don't wanna pay the $5 a month, but why not let me hear a little of every one of my stations when I put it on shuffle opposed to only half of them? PLEASE!
      November 09, 2015 at 3:12pm
      Hi Miranda - you have the ability to edit your shuffle to include all stations. Please email us so we can make sure nothing is wrong with your account: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  50. fried noggin
    December 13, 2015 at 7:10pm
    in order to truly be able to tweak your stations having a feature to move a song into a channel would be great. plus the like button algorithm puts all thumbed up songs on equal footing potentially changing your station drastically. so somehow allowing a song to be added to the station without messing up the current framework would be ideal. there are songs that I would like added to certain stations but the music it would draw into the station would totally wreck the station. plus as everyone else states having more than 100 channels would give you more flexibility to discover new music.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )