We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

1. Bob
    April 10, 2013 at 7:31am
    Pandora was a great place to listen to music, but now that they have put a limit on the amount of time that we can listen per month I have stop listening to them. I now listen to TuneIn Radio and it's free 100%. They may charge one day like Pandora but for right now it's free.
  2. rafa D, mijangos
    April 10, 2013 at 7:34am
    Exelente,, pandora musica con su mejor tecnologia... Gracias
  3. Marsha
    April 10, 2013 at 7:34am
    Congratulations! So how about a thank you gift for listeners?? Three months ad-free would be a great "free" gift!
  4. Sherman Branch
    April 10, 2013 at 7:36am
    Error 1039 acurred (on my blackberry 9900) while retieving music and shut my Pandora down for over 2 months. How can I fix this problem so I can get off slacker and back to Pandora
  5. tannia dongen
    April 10, 2013 at 7:37am
    I think Pandora is a great way of listening to muisc at anytime
  6. pera
    April 10, 2013 at 7:40am
    I like pandora
  7. vanessa
    April 10, 2013 at 7:40am
    This is what helps me get through the day, a day without music is a bad day all the way arround.
  8. Pedro Delaakar Rocha
    April 10, 2013 at 7:41am
    Cuando se va a lanzar Pandora para Nicaragua
  9. Lance Townsend
    April 10, 2013 at 7:42am
    Wow, that's amazing! I have loved Pandora since I first started listening about five years ago and it's awesome to see that it's catching on. Keep up the good work! Lance
  10. pera
    April 10, 2013 at 7:43am
    Megusta pandora

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )