We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

1. Teachmjlp
    April 11, 2013 at 8:46am
    I'm a 70 yr old woman. I've been listening to Pandora since 2005 when my son recommended it. I like lots of different kinds of music, so i have ten different categories/stations and i love the variety. At this point i hardly ever have to thumbs down a song. It's fabulous!
  2. Erick erazo
    April 11, 2013 at 8:49am
    Good all time music i like this radio i love is so good never changes is my favorite is nomber one
  3. Nancy
    April 11, 2013 at 8:51am
    Love Pandora it brings back Memories from younger days it's truly awesome!
  4. joanne
    April 11, 2013 at 8:56am
    My favorite place to go ....Pandora is.the best station ever l loved ....
  5. Tamara L Scott
    April 11, 2013 at 8:59am
    I simply love Pandora! Heaven on earth for me. Thank you so very much. Your business helps to sell music! As A result of using Pandora I have purchased the music of my youth, 70's Jazz when my budget allows me to. Your business has made me very happy.
  6. Pedro Montanez Rodriguez
    April 11, 2013 at 9:00am
    Buenos dias : Gracias por tan excelente servicio. Actualmente lo estoy utilizando en mi Laptop y mi celular y estoy muy complacido con su funcionamento. Cordialmente, Prof. Pedro Montanez Rodriguez MONTY...
  7. oline
    April 11, 2013 at 9:04am
    I love pandora. The fact that i can listen to any song playlist is incredible. It has got me through so many hard times and i have experianced so much new music.
  8. Alberto
    April 11, 2013 at 9:50am
    Me gusta los corridos porque están perronés
  9. Mary Danielson
    April 11, 2013 at 10:04am
    It is so great to be able to tune in in any place you might be, in line or just taking a break. Therapeutic!!!
  10. Rosalinda
    April 11, 2013 at 10:07am
    Great Radio to listen to at home or on the move. Blesses me every chance I get to enjoy listening to all the different artists.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )