We celebrated a big milestone for the company last week. Sometime late Thursday evening our 50 millionth listener registered for Pandora!
Amazing to us how this has all happened by word of mouth.

The growth of mobile has clearly helped a ton. An ever-increasing number of folks are coming to Pandora for the first time on a smartphone or a blue-ray player, or a connected home audio device. Lots more evening and weekend usage. The vision for Pandora anytime, anywhere is really starting to take shape…

Thanks again for listening, and for spreading the word! Next stop 100,000,000!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Christine
    May 30, 2010 at 6:48pm
    I'm a new user of Pandora; it was recommended to me by my piano instructor. I'm impressed by how simple yet innovative the idea is: a free and legal way to sample new music and listen to great songs--full-length! At first I was disappointed by users' inability to simply search and play a song, but then I realized that would rather negate the gratuity and legality of the service--it is, after all, a radio station. Besides, the uncertainty and surprise makes it all the more fun. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service!
  2. Tiffany
    June 01, 2010 at 8:04pm
    LOVE Pandora.com and listen to it ALL the time on the home computers (canceled my XMradio svc) but sadly can't get Pandora on my Windows mobile phone (Sprint TouchPro2) only older Windows based phones have the compatibility. Since I have Sprint and they don't have iPhones (yet), I can't use my iPhone except in a wireless area. So, please can you work on the getting service to the non-iPhones. Thanks and keep up the great music selections!
  3. benja
    June 01, 2010 at 9:29pm
    Not complete until include nokia 5800 xpressmusic phone. This phone is made for music lovers, and pandora does not supported. That just can't be right.
  4. NYMUFASA
    June 04, 2010 at 3:15pm
    NEED IT ON THE HTC HD2 FAST HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THX
  5. Sara
    June 08, 2010 at 11:09am
    I just found pandora radio app for my droid eris yesterday and haven't stopped using it! I'm going to recommend to everyone!! Thank you for a great application for music lovers.
  6. Laura
    June 09, 2010 at 11:03am
    Just came across this site today.. amazing!
  7. Jeff
    June 10, 2010 at 2:20am
    That's awesome Tidysongs | zygor guide
  8. LJ
    June 10, 2010 at 5:37pm
    Congrats! This is my first time here, and I'm impressed! flowering shrubs
  9. Barb
    June 12, 2010 at 8:56am
    Love your product. Listen all day at my desk. Punched in Eva Cassidy and I now have a great selection of music all day. Today I created my Patsy Cline Station. Love it! Thanks so much.
  10. stephen teuton
    June 14, 2010 at 12:13pm
    I think Pandora would make so much more listeners if they sold a radio that was a made for a car. I'm so tired of listening to music on the radio that is just bad music but if they made this then we would have our own style of music playing in the car. I'm not sure if they have this or not but if they don't I think this would be a great idea. Just throwing my idea out there, Stephen Teuton
  11. Douglas Chapman
    June 19, 2010 at 12:28am
    Just wanted to know why if I pick The Doobie Brothers Station I am getting Motown Music in the selections. This does not make sense to me. Is there a way to keep different types of music separate?
  12. Glenn Bord
    August 13, 2010 at 11:00pm
    Love the app. for my HTC Incredible. Nice to have also on both computers and Samsung DVD player. Soon your in my car. Just got Pandora ONE.