For this week only, we are offering these three artist-designed Pandora posters as gifts. One or all of these can be yours if you donate to Global Giving, a charitable group that supports three different music-education programs.

Grand Prize Winner

Mapping Out Music

Artist: Amanda Tafuro
www.drivengraphics.com

Runner-up

Music that moves you

Artist: Jason Wyatt
www.jasonwyatt.com

Editor’s Choice

Music = Creativity

Artist: Luis Medel
Online Portfolio

Please donate now to one of our Global Giving projects to get a poster. With a minimum $10 donation, you can select which poster to receive. Donate at least $20 and receive all three. Paper the whole place!

Kevin
(executive producer)

Comments

1. Paul Koanui
    December 16, 2009 at 12:35pm
    Not sure where to go to enter feedback, so, I'm leaving it here. It would be really awesome if the Pandora Radio channel available through the Roku player did some sort of visualization while a song was playing. I have a plasma tv and can't use your app through Roku because of potential burn in. Thanks.
  2. Andrea Bebirian
    December 18, 2009 at 5:23am
    Wow... absolutely beautiful! What a nice thing to do. I hope it takes off for Pandora.
  3. Jim Ryan
    December 20, 2009 at 12:12pm
    You guys just crossed over the threshold as far as I am concerned. Too much commercial exposure and interruption. It's not about the platform guys. Why do you think terrestrial radio is in trouble? You were a great competitive alternative but no longer. And now there are other choices including back to streaming radio stations.
  4. Cara Michelle
    December 23, 2009 at 2:59am
    I think its very difficult to create the posters. Brilliant artist-designed, Brilliant choices for Pandora.
  5. tagecho
    January 03, 2010 at 12:59pm
    Very kindness.
  6. Andrew Claw
    January 04, 2010 at 4:19am
    I agree
  7. Delaney
    January 04, 2010 at 7:29pm
    Love the creativity of the posters and love this radio station. I listen to it all the time and have turned so many frineds on to this station. Keep up the good work. And I will be donating. My dream job would be to work for you.
  8. Nick Matyas
    January 04, 2010 at 9:24pm
    most interesting posting. i liked it. :-)
  9. Like Pandora
    January 05, 2010 at 7:33am
    Yeah, the posters are nice and a bit of charitable cross-marketing never hurt anyone. For anyone looking for similar sites to pandora, just check out the link in my sig.
  10. drummermarty
    January 05, 2010 at 9:40am
    Ahh sing it Sachmo! There will never be another like the late great Louie Armstrong
  11. Adriana
    January 05, 2010 at 1:53pm
    all the posters are nice but my favorite is the editors choice. its just...perfect.
  12. quiche
    January 05, 2010 at 1:54pm
    love jason's
  13. jeff
    January 07, 2010 at 3:11am
    Jason Wyatt's one looks just amazing. Well done!
  14. Tab
    January 07, 2010 at 9:56am
    Why am I suddenly being "forced" to allow pop-ups if I select to read more about a specific artist or album that is playing on my station?
  15. Tamara
    January 07, 2010 at 8:21pm
    I've just discovered pandora radio and absolutely love it!! I love ALL types of music but generally when I am in the mood for a certain type it is hard to find more than one or two songs on regular radio. With this I can create a station for every mood and get what I need on any given day or mood in a click! Thank you so much for convenience and endless music enjoyment.
  16. Restick
    January 08, 2010 at 10:00am
    Please stop the Christmas music on all genres. It is the 8th of January. On over the air radio it stops on December 26th. It is just awful to hear it out of season. I think Pandora is just lazy. Wake up!
  17. adovestear
    January 08, 2010 at 4:24pm
    As a Graphic Artist and Fine Artist, I have to say the posters were fantastic. Great Job!
  18. nettieneil
    January 08, 2010 at 8:17pm
    Pandora is Awesome!!! My sister told me about it and when my Uncle came to visit I turned him on to Pandora! Now he is a Pandora Junkie! I like the way you have designed all of your music genre, you have placed all my favorite artists on one station just by Using one artists name. I never heard of you until like two weeks ago and I love Pandora!!! Thank you for all of your hard work to making a beautiful place where we can listen and enjoy quality music, and to get to know more about the artists that we love! Can I say any more ? Of course I can, but I dont want to sound long winded. so Now I must say Congradulations On a JOB well done , I say this with the best sincerity in my heart! YOU All Rock!!
  19. charles groff
    January 09, 2010 at 7:01am
    hello! this is the only place that i can find to thank you for the "joseph's coat" of the beautiful and diverse collection that is truly entertainment and knowledge. thank you. chip
  20. Paul
    January 10, 2010 at 10:15am
    I just found Pandora this morning while surfing the internet. I have aol music and another internet music channel. Well, I can now say HAD. They are no longer choices when I sign on! GONE.. This is wonderful. Hardly any commercials, and it has chosen the best music. I am so excited. I sent an e mail to a very large distribution list telling them its a new year, and that I found something great. Thanks so much.
  21. Alan
    January 10, 2010 at 5:06pm
    Hey just wanted to say u guys are doin something amazing on so many levels and I'm so happy to be a listener and beneficiary of ur hard work... so pretty much I'm tryin to say u fuckin rock!!! Keep it up :)
  22. j
    January 15, 2010 at 2:25am
    I've never seen pandora posters before, but I think it's a great idea and I hope that many people give to the global giving fun, thumbs up
  23. NathalieMay
    January 17, 2010 at 11:35pm
    All the posters are nice but my favorite is the editors choice. its just...perfect... Anniversary gift || Birthday gift
  24. DustinLeigh
    January 31, 2010 at 6:13pm
    Nice, informative posting. keep up all the hard work. :)
  25. Grande
    February 14, 2010 at 11:36am
    Great Posters and I Donated 30$ to Global Giving. http://www.casinoguide.cm
  26. Christina Sarasota
    February 16, 2010 at 6:11am
    Fantastic work Jason Wyatt! I love Pandora!!!!
  27. tkeller65
    February 17, 2010 at 9:06am
    My fav is the second one. The third one is cool as well....not sure about the first place pic...My 2 cents Kind Regards,
  28. Natasha Josephs
    February 22, 2010 at 11:54am
    Hi, I really really like your site. A friend told my sisters and I about it last year. I must say I always used my sister's account until today. I finally signed up for a Pandora account a few hours ago. A coworker urged me to listen to my music while working this week since I wouldn't be busy enough. Is it true that you can upload music onto your site? I like Gospel, Christian, and some Inspirational music since it usually falls under the same category as the first two I mentioned. Thank you for listening. Keep up the good work. May God bless you.... Kind Regards, Natasha J.
  29. Seyer
    February 23, 2010 at 5:08pm
    Absolutely love Medal's artwork! I want one.
  30. allen word
    February 23, 2010 at 9:38pm
    oh that's great for us. Pandora Gifts is amazing for us.it's a beauty guyes.
  31. alva l sites
    February 28, 2010 at 1:41am
    Great posters (3) Great station Can"t get enought of that bluegrass.Got lots of records & cd but you guys sound best. Work on tv"s and listen to grass ,helps keep your saniety.. Also a fue adds don"t hert..Good Job Al/..
  32. Viktor Patayya
    August 28, 2010 at 10:13pm
    Nice, informative posting. keep up all the hard work. :)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )