autumn tree.jpgThis week’s station: Harvest Time.
The smell of the changing leaves, the first drops of rain, the crisp cool air, the sweaters, the dying leaves that were once such resplendent colors, and the anticipation of the coming snow, autumn represents a time of change, freshness, and a shift in the seasons. Also, some of the best, most ingrained memories of our lives come from the next few months: the memories of summer, the gathering in of families, and of harvest.
Whether it’s the changing of foliage or whatever nostalgic association you may have with this time of year, this mixtape of songs (old and new) hopes to create the perfect channel for you to indulge all these feelings and to enjoy throughout the season. Celebrate the turning of the season with Harvest Time. Enjoy!!
Michelle S.
(assistant music curator)
(photograph by David Paul Ohmer)

Comments

1. Scott Moore
    November 05, 2009 at 9:31pm
    I have to tell you that this is one of the most enjoyable seasons. The weather is just right and the foliage is changing. I am an outdoor person and this the perfect weather to do anything outdoors.
  2. reena loius
    November 05, 2009 at 11:05pm
    nice post..and nice photo..
  3. ram
    November 06, 2009 at 2:17am
    Ya... i also like the atmosphere which you imagine here. You remembered me the best moments of my life. Thank you so much!
  4. Jemma Smith
    November 06, 2009 at 4:23am
    I really enjoy this post and I like this picture and I inspire about this picture. Outstanding. Great post!!!
  5. Kent
    November 08, 2009 at 2:16am
    hello, Thank you so much.
  6. Katie Jones
    November 08, 2009 at 6:21pm
    Now that the cold weather is upon us and we are spending more time indoors, it inspired me to sign up for Pandora. I look forward to enjoying the colder months with the pleasant sounds and memories of music playing throughout my home.
  7. Andrea
    November 09, 2009 at 12:04am
    thank you for sharing.
  8. zorndyke
    November 10, 2009 at 5:45am
    how to play this music?
  9. Albert Wellington
    November 10, 2009 at 2:07pm
    is this a paragraph from a famous poem? it sounds familiar? Anyway i really like harvest time so thanks for the article Michelle!!
  10. Michelle
    November 10, 2009 at 3:32pm
    Thanks for all the lovely comments, everyone! @zorndyke - there are two links in the article that will lead you to the station page. From there you can play the music. Also, you must have a Pandora account to listen to the music. Or can you not play music in general on Pandora? If that's the case, contact pandora-support@pandora.com and they'll assist with any technical issues you might have. Hope this helps! @Albert - alas, these are just words my brain conjured up when thinking about this time of year. But I'm flattered you compared it to a famous poem! Cheers!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )