autumn tree.jpgThis week’s station: Harvest Time.
The smell of the changing leaves, the first drops of rain, the crisp cool air, the sweaters, the dying leaves that were once such resplendent colors, and the anticipation of the coming snow, autumn represents a time of change, freshness, and a shift in the seasons. Also, some of the best, most ingrained memories of our lives come from the next few months: the memories of summer, the gathering in of families, and of harvest.
Whether it’s the changing of foliage or whatever nostalgic association you may have with this time of year, this mixtape of songs (old and new) hopes to create the perfect channel for you to indulge all these feelings and to enjoy throughout the season. Celebrate the turning of the season with Harvest Time. Enjoy!!
Michelle S.
(assistant music curator)
(photograph by David Paul Ohmer)

Comments

1. Scott Moore
    November 05, 2009 at 9:31pm
    I have to tell you that this is one of the most enjoyable seasons. The weather is just right and the foliage is changing. I am an outdoor person and this the perfect weather to do anything outdoors.
  2. reena loius
    November 05, 2009 at 11:05pm
    nice post..and nice photo..
  3. ram
    November 06, 2009 at 2:17am
    Ya... i also like the atmosphere which you imagine here. You remembered me the best moments of my life. Thank you so much!
  4. Jemma Smith
    November 06, 2009 at 4:23am
    I really enjoy this post and I like this picture and I inspire about this picture. Outstanding. Great post!!!
  5. Kent
    November 08, 2009 at 2:16am
    hello, Thank you so much.
  6. Katie Jones
    November 08, 2009 at 6:21pm
    Now that the cold weather is upon us and we are spending more time indoors, it inspired me to sign up for Pandora. I look forward to enjoying the colder months with the pleasant sounds and memories of music playing throughout my home.
  7. Andrea
    November 09, 2009 at 12:04am
    thank you for sharing.
  8. zorndyke
    November 10, 2009 at 5:45am
    how to play this music?
  9. Albert Wellington
    November 10, 2009 at 2:07pm
    is this a paragraph from a famous poem? it sounds familiar? Anyway i really like harvest time so thanks for the article Michelle!!
  10. Michelle
    November 10, 2009 at 3:32pm
    Thanks for all the lovely comments, everyone! @zorndyke - there are two links in the article that will lead you to the station page. From there you can play the music. Also, you must have a Pandora account to listen to the music. Or can you not play music in general on Pandora? If that's the case, contact pandora-support@pandora.com and they'll assist with any technical issues you might have. Hope this helps! @Albert - alas, these are just words my brain conjured up when thinking about this time of year. But I'm flattered you compared it to a famous poem! Cheers!
  11. georgesutton4
    November 12, 2009 at 6:15am
    i really love the pic.
  12. Chris Horgan
    November 14, 2009 at 10:36am
    Love the photo!
  13. gosolo
    November 17, 2009 at 3:52am
    thats the end of us as a race in the end if you wanna know theres such-a-thing, sooner then you say I think but I dont think for the end is what will be rewrightin the sake of time is on us you and them an me
  14. tips
    November 19, 2009 at 5:37am
    very nice post.and what the beautiful pic i like it
  15. christian louboutin
    November 26, 2009 at 12:00am
    so good, it is very good
  16. Angela Potter
    September 30, 2013 at 4:56pm
    Yes I agree beautiful picture, I also luv the feel of juat cool eniugh for a sweater an jeans, comfy ya know;)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )