<!– –>
Listen Now
download_now_button.gif
trevor garrod
Here’s part two of our Improv show, in which we explore directed improvisation and how musicians support each other when they’re out on the sea of spontaneity: Guitarist Lebo from ALO (a.k.a. Animal Liberation Orchestra), pianist Trevor Garrod from Tea Leaf Green (pictured here), and guitarist Jeremy Korpas from Big Light.

Recorded and edited by Tyler Brown at Bellboy Recording in Richmond CA. “The Musicology Show” is a free podcast subscription in iTunes and other RSS readers. (11 mins.)

Kevin
(executive producer)

Comments

1. Calhoun
    October 19, 2009 at 7:06pm
    Pandora is amazing! I listen to it on my iPhone while working out, listen to it at work, and finally listen to it at home. Keep up the great work.
  2. Mikalis
    October 20, 2009 at 4:32pm
    The birds are singing outside my window....
  3. Banish Tinnitus
    October 20, 2009 at 6:51pm
    Same as what Calhoun said... I feel freedom to use pandora... That make my live more sense... Before I'm so boring...
  4. nettieforce1
    October 20, 2009 at 9:58pm
    genome is genius. i am learning to dare to branch out musically, and don't have to go to the record store to listen to new music. (i'm old) learning about my old favs and the lyrics to boot.
  5. batterien
    October 22, 2009 at 2:58am
    I downloaded it from here and can't stop listening it. Its so amazing and soulful.
  6. ADY
    October 23, 2009 at 1:48am
    Pandora is amazing! I love Pandora
  7. Magnetarmreifen
    October 25, 2009 at 3:22pm
    I love Pandora. Excellent first Podcast.
  8. Kevin Seal
    October 27, 2009 at 12:51pm
    Thanks, guys! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it. Let us know if you have any questions.
  9. Melisa
    October 27, 2009 at 7:20pm
    Tim Westergreen came to Santa Barbara for the new noise festival in early October. He is inspirational! He is a musician, who was in a band, playing on state street, just as I do now!! To meet someone who has achieved so much, and to experience him as a real person is unbelievable. He showed me that there may still be hope in the music industry for budding artists! His conference was an enlightening experience and he even shook my hand and let me share my thoughts afterwards. Thank you Pandora! Thank you Tim! Melisa A. S.B. 93101
  10. tony ianni
    October 31, 2009 at 6:59pm
    Bravo! Wonderful concept...I will follow! Tony Ianni
  11. randall
    November 05, 2009 at 10:12pm
    "Tim Westergren explains what Pandora is" video should be a little clearer at the front end. This website is very irritating to me. I am disappointed and feel trapped. Please remove my involvement from this site!
  12. Aaron J.
    November 11, 2009 at 8:30am
    Thank you for creating Pandora. Pandora has the best selection of music and is very user friendly. AWESOME!!
  13. Banish Tinnitus
    November 06, 2010 at 7:24pm
    The birds are singing outside my window....,thanks

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )