Meet JJ.
JJ.jpg
JJ Schultz is one of our software engineers and a fine musician.
Yesterday I was listening to his great podcast on country music. It sucked me in, and I found myself wanting to know what kinds of Pandora stations JJ listened to.
I made my way over to his desk and asked him to share some of his country stations with me. He’s a swell guy, so he shared his two favorite country stations. I thought you might like to try them out as well:
Jukebox at the Ambrose, ND Bar
JJ says: “this one plays a lot of the country songs that I enjoyed as a kid when I used to plug the jukebox at my dad’s bar.”

Midnight to Moonlight Radio

JJ says: “this one is more the stuff that I listen to now. lots of old time country on this one.”
I hope you enjoy these country stations, and if you’d like to hear some of the music JJ has written and recorded, here you go: JJ Schultz Radio
(Feel free to check out his Pandora profile to see what else he listens to.)
If you’re interested in listening to more staff stations, check here, here, and here for past blog posts.
Enjoy!
:: Lucia

Comments

1. Andrew!
    May 13, 2009 at 11:08pm
    This isn't a comment to the above post but it is a comment! I think it'd be really cool if in the future Pandora would be available as an electronic device, I suppose I could just use the mobile but I don't want the usage charges. I would subscribe with you guys though! Another thing I would personally be very interested in and subscribe to would be like serious radio but with Pandora. I think it'd be really cool to be able to thumb up or down songs while listening through satelite radio while im drivin!
  2. James McNabb
    May 14, 2009 at 5:36am
    I just found Pandora and I think its great. One thing...I like to listen to music while doing other things. I can listen to Pandora while reading but doing other things on my computer...forget it! Can you fix that? Jim
  3. Lucia @ Pandora
    May 14, 2009 at 10:15am
    Hey Andrew - Thanks for the requests / suggestions! Jim - We can help you with that. We'll email you. :) Lucia
  4. jamesboy
    May 14, 2009 at 8:50pm
    I like with your style guys....Thanks for your post.
  5. John DeLong
    May 14, 2009 at 10:26pm
    Cool stations. Check out this one, dedicated to honkey-tonk, rockabilly, and alt-country. I just joined today and I love this site. www.pandora.com/?sc=sh98789779841046884
  6. james smith
    May 15, 2009 at 12:25am
    I came across this blog while looking for good sites I can check out for some good country music. Thanks for the links! I'm going to check them out now. :)
  7. Jeff Casmer
    May 15, 2009 at 12:14pm
    Hi, I agree that this music is very soothing and relaxing as well as can get you going. Jukebox? Wow thats a term you dont hear too often but once in awhile you still see jukeboxes in bars. Keep up the great music. I love it!
  8. bob wells
    May 16, 2009 at 1:31pm
    This is an awesome site .. just got turned on to it from a buddy. Excellent music.
  9. Gary
    May 22, 2009 at 11:20am
    Good choices on his two favorite country stations.
  10. susie collins
    May 28, 2009 at 11:21pm
    Hey Tim: Said it before when I first found you guys... How about adding the entire Concord Jazz library? Been talking to other jazz fans about the fact that your sight doesn't know Cal Collins from a hill of beans. Hello! He is on 28 Concord Jazz recordings. If you would check it out, you would know there's a lot of great recordings there. Sorry if this sounds like a widow whining, BUT, good grief, what a great amount of 70's through 90's stuff is there. I would love to turn a lot of jazz fans on to these great recordings. Especially the Concord Jazz All Stars. Please listen, I'm sure you would agree. Wish they had relea sed them on CD's instead of LP's. All the good jazz guitar players know who he is ( kind of a secret, daggone it). Cal recorded also with Benny Goodman, who was very particular who he worked with. ETC, ETC, and so on.
  11. Ray nunley
    May 30, 2009 at 8:30am
    The greatis thing execpt women.I would like to see one artist station ,that would great good job
  12. Upside Down Tomato
    June 03, 2009 at 1:11am
    Wowser! I found your country station guide by chance, while working on my tomatoes... C'mon y'all! Country is the best chill-out around, and so is gardening :) I dare anyone to not know what Guy Clark is on about in his song "Homegrown Tomatoes". Upside Down Homegrown Tomatoes http://www.pandora.com/music/song/guy+clark/homegrown+tomatoes+live#lyrics Artist: Guy Clark Band: Keepers: A Live Recording Song: Homegrown Tomatoes (live) Keep 'em comin' - we're lovin' 'em! Upside Down Homegrown Tomatoes
  13. John
    June 10, 2009 at 1:09pm
    When are you guys going to add more Texas Country. There's still so much of it missing. I'd listen even more if you guys had more of the stuff!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )