Two weeks ago we rather quietly rolled out our first BlackBerry applications and yesterday we completed the first phase of our rollout with the announcement of Pandora for BlackBerry App World.
Pandora for BlackBerry runs on a wide variety of handsets and carriers. At the moment we support the Curve (including the new 8900), Bold, Pearl, and 8800 on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. We’re still working on the Storm — the touchscreen UI presents a unique opportunity and we want to get the interactions just right. Stay tuned on that front.
You can install the Pandora application through the BlackBerry App World (which you may need to install on your phone — click here for details) or by simply visiting pandora.com from your BlackBerry web browser.
Pandora for BlackBerry delivers the full Pandora experience, in the palm of your hand. Listen to the stations you created on the web or make news ones right on your BlackBerry. Skip and rate songs just like on the web. It’s like a personal soundtrack for your life. Learn more here.

Comments

1. Adrian
    April 21, 2009 at 4:30pm
    Any idea when Pandora will work on the Palm Treo Pro?
  2. Mickey
    April 22, 2009 at 2:01am
    I just found a new reason to love my Blackberry.
  3. Cassie
    April 23, 2009 at 4:19am
    I have the HTC phone that is supported by sprint's network, however I go through the service provider U.S. Cellular. I would love Pandora on my phone if it's possible to make connections with the service provider. Thanks!
  4. Laura
    April 25, 2009 at 8:05am
    Don't forget about the HTC Touch Diamond too!!! :-D
  5. brian
    April 25, 2009 at 4:17pm
    G1 owners unite!!!!! android needs pandora!!!
  6. Jules
    April 25, 2009 at 7:40pm
    I'm an old school Mac/ Palm OS gal so going Blackberry and PC stung a bit until the Pandora Ap showed up on my radar. Works like a charm on my Storm and makes arguing with Vista something to dance to. Thanks so very much for putting such a fabulous and clever ap out there.
  7. Caterina
    April 26, 2009 at 4:47pm
    I just saw that you have this for iphone? I can't wait to try it!
  8. Bob
    April 26, 2009 at 7:12pm
    Been using it on my BlackBerry Curve 8320 w/T-Mobile for about a week, and it's been awesome! Their EDGE network is just too slow, though. And there are no 3G BlackBerry devices for T-Mobile. They have the G1, but there's no Pandora for the G1, and iirc they have a monthly data cap. I have unlimited data on my BlackBerry, and I use it over wifi a whole lot.
  9. Chelvana
    April 28, 2009 at 9:00am
    I absolutely love Pandora!!! I have the Blackberry Curve and this feature is just awesome!! I live in Grand Rapids, MI and we don't have all the popular radio stations that you find in other big cities, so I find myself searching online for Internet radio to listen to. Once I find a station, I only like some of the songs. I like how Pandora adjusts the music selection to songs and artists I like. This is just wonderful!!!
  10. blaze
    April 30, 2009 at 11:24am
    i have enjoyed pandora for quite some time. and loved it. when i got my new treo pro i lost the joy i have and now have a huge hole in my life. i beg u please make it compatable with the pro. please.
  11. nw
    April 30, 2009 at 12:23pm
    i'm having trouple using my headset with Pandora.
  12. Rohit
    May 01, 2009 at 9:35am
    It would be great to have pandora for the Nokia 5800! Please, please, please be working on it (fingers crossed). It's a shame that carriers are exploiting customers through costly data plans to have a free app! Part of the reason I don't buy my phones here, and I'm a huge Nokia guy and it would be great to listen to pandora on my 5800. Thanks!
  13. Ana
    May 02, 2009 at 9:51pm
    Is Pandora available for Android (HTC Dreams Mobile)? Thanks.
  14. deftoolnes
    May 07, 2009 at 9:34pm
    That's awesome how much Sprint is supporting Pandora. They mentioned Pandora on their new 4G commercial, and it's also an advertised app on Sprint's homepage. The best part of all it's still FREE!! I just wish it was available on the HTC Touch Pro. I used Pandora on the Mogul and loved it more than my 8G memory card. As far as hardware, I love the Touch more than the Mogul...But would trade back in a heartbeat just to be able to use Pandora again. Keep up the awesome work PANDORA!!
  15. jwducks
    May 25, 2009 at 7:33am
    I have the bb 8800. Will pandora play in stereo? Can someone recommend a compatible headset? Thx
  16. Cody
    June 02, 2009 at 3:25pm
    When the BlackBerry Tour 9630 comes out this summer I hope it supports Pandora.. Pandora+BB9630+Verizon's Superfast Network/Awesome Coverage= The happiest person alive!
  17. umbralatro
    June 08, 2009 at 8:51pm
    I would have to add my voice to those patiently clamoring for an app for the G1. Pandora is far and away the best internet radio station out there. I'd love to be able to take it everywhere.
  18. Will
    July 24, 2009 at 8:02pm
    Pandora is availiable for all but why not the palm treo pro, even the pre has a version working on it and it came out after the pro did, pandora please get the palm treo working with the radio alot of people would e very greatful
  19. Christie
    July 31, 2009 at 1:46pm
    when will you have pandora for the palm centro? I'm in need for my pandora on the go!!!! Please!!!!
  20. Kaill
    October 08, 2009 at 3:45pm
    i am loving this on the black berry storm it works wonderfuly and sounds great. I enjoy being able to take it with me where ever I go. Just one complaint is that i can't scroll through past songs played like one pandora one or the web browser only dislike i have about it.
  21. Marc G.
    October 30, 2009 at 2:55pm
    "PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE A PROGRAM FOR S60 SYMBIAN PHONES!!!" Agreed! Nokia 5800 XpressMusic users NEED PANDORA!
  22. Mike
    December 19, 2009 at 12:03pm
    I can download Pandora from my Blackberry Tour but when I try to get to Pandora it just prompts me to download the software again.
  23. Mike
    December 19, 2009 at 12:14pm
    Never mind my previous comment. Pandora works on the Tour just fine. I found the App in my download folder.
  24. Ron
    December 30, 2009 at 11:45am
    One great feature for Pandora on BlackBerry would be to support the bluetooth device output. I have a blutetooth connection to the car stereo, and I can use it from the media player, but not from Pandora. Would be awesome to be able to pick up Pandora that way.
  25. Joel B.
    January 12, 2010 at 6:52am
    Greetings! Just wondering, is Pandora for Nokia 5800 in the horizon??? Thanks so much.
  26. Michelle
    August 25, 2010 at 7:27pm
    I know this is a long shot, but can u guys please make Pandora available for the Samsung Gravity 2? I use it on my computer, and would love to have it on my cell phone!
  27. Joshua Fox
    October 19, 2010 at 5:06pm
    I have tried and tried to get this to work on my Sprint 3g 9330 smartphone. I love Pandora but can not get it to work. Somone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I have downloaded and installed it 20 times and rebooted my phone. The Pandora App Button does not appear no matter what I do. I got an error that said Pandora will not work on my Brand New BB. Can someone help?
  28. Superior Online Mastering
    May 09, 2011 at 2:26am
    Would be great if I could get it to work on my HTC!
  29. Mina Youssef
    June 13, 2011 at 9:32am
    We pandora for Nokia 5800 XM music!
  30. princess
    July 13, 2011 at 1:30pm
    I have the metro blackberry curve and at first pandora worked perfect the all of a sudden it quit connecting with a bunch of errors and I have even been geting replacement phones and I'm on my 3rd one and its still not workin and I'm sooo pissed