2M iPhones.png
At 10:04am this morning we hit 2,000,000 registered iPhone Pandora users!
We’re hearing all sorts of wonderful feedback from listeners who are using it on their commute, jogging with it, plugging it into home audio systems…you name it. And as usual, offering all sorts of great feedback and suggestions. It’s thrilling for us to see the broader vision for Pandora take shape. Our hearty thanks for your continued support and input.
It also makes us very happy to know that the 60,000+ artists in our collection are now getting played on car radios all across the country. Times they are a changin’ …
Thanks also to the iPhone and iTunes teams at Apple who have been, and continue to be, so helpful and supportive.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. nick
    December 02, 2008 at 3:59pm
    Congrats! Hopefully we'll see an App on Android in the near future so that the mobile community grow even larger
  2. Lea
    December 02, 2008 at 4:44pm
    I am a new user to Pandora but I am hooked already. I am going to buy the Sprint Instinct phone *those ads really work* so I can take Pandora with me everywhere. It is not just the music that has me hooked. It is the information on each song and artist. I also like to read what the other fans have to say. This is great. Thanks for such a fantastic site.
  3. margaret
    December 02, 2008 at 5:08pm
    nobody cares-c no other comments u should add "Never Think" by Rob Pattinson & "Bella's" Lullaby" by Carter Burwell to Pandora
  4. vw
    December 02, 2008 at 7:23pm
    That is wonderful. Where is the windows mobile support?
  5. tim bkny
    December 02, 2008 at 11:33pm
    pandora for android G1 anytime soon?? =D
  6. Harold E. Brown
    December 03, 2008 at 4:59am
    A friend told me about it last night and i googled the site and it was off the charts,they played every song, and I loved every song not 90% but 100%
  7. vw
    December 03, 2008 at 5:24am
    Why do you charge extra for the windows mobile edition when the iphone version is free? There are way more WM handsets out there!
  8. Solacetech
    December 03, 2008 at 6:24am
    Congrats! Keep those tunes spinning!!!
  9. Alee – Listener Advocate
    December 03, 2008 at 9:47am
    As far as other devices: no ETA yet for anything but we're working on it. We're like Frankenstein in the lab right now and we don't want to jinx it! All we can ask is that you stay tuned as we are trying to bring Pandora to as many devices as humanly possible... -A
  10. nycebo
    December 03, 2008 at 10:18am
    Great. I'm excited for you guys, but when is Pandora going to be available on a Blackberry. I'm dying over here!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )