2M iPhones.png
At 10:04am this morning we hit 2,000,000 registered iPhone Pandora users!
We’re hearing all sorts of wonderful feedback from listeners who are using it on their commute, jogging with it, plugging it into home audio systems…you name it. And as usual, offering all sorts of great feedback and suggestions. It’s thrilling for us to see the broader vision for Pandora take shape. Our hearty thanks for your continued support and input.
It also makes us very happy to know that the 60,000+ artists in our collection are now getting played on car radios all across the country. Times they are a changin’ …
Thanks also to the iPhone and iTunes teams at Apple who have been, and continue to be, so helpful and supportive.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Kim
    April 02, 2009 at 8:38am
    What about G1??? Come on, don't give me some excuse about the mobile carrier not wanting to stream, I have access to iMeem & Last.fm... but they're just nothing compared to Pandora. :(
  2. Tim
    June 29, 2009 at 7:10am
    One feature that I would really like to see is the "Don't play for a month" feature. Pandora tends to play the same songs over and over, making it a pain to listen to it on the iPod touch. Adding this feature would make the Pandora app hundreds of times better, I'm not quite sure why this essential option is missing.
  3. me
    October 27, 2009 at 11:11am
    Yes - add the "don't play for a month" option to the iphone - i'm sick of hearing the same songs every day on the iphone. I have 10 stations and even on the quickmix thing, I still get the same songs. About once a month, it seems to finally play something from a totally different artist, which catches me off guard. I agree with JR on everything he said.
  4. Jessica
    November 12, 2009 at 8:29am
    I absolutely love pandora. My one and only issue is it will skip a ton while playing a song. Everyonce in a while it will play steady. I don't know what it is. I change the settings on it. Could it be my location or is something else going on? Someone please help!!
  5. Mike
    December 01, 2009 at 10:00pm
    I love Pandora but the new video ads between songs is reminding me of why I stopped listening to yahoo music. Please don't make the same mistake as yahoo and keep the ads on the sidelines where they belong. I used to enjoy telling people how I could finally listen to music without being told what to buy but that has changed. I hope this changes or once again I will have to scour the net for something else. I don't know if anyone actually reads this but please heed my request!!!!
  6. wholesale PC Accessories
    March 08, 2011 at 10:40pm
    lot of good information, I come here all the time and am very happy with your updates, Thank you. pc parts
  7. arşiv rafı
    April 08, 2015 at 11:56pm
    Could it be my location or is

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )