We’ve just rolled out a new release that integrates Pandora with Facebook. By adding Pandora to your Facebook account you’ll be able to:

• Create, listen to, and legally share personalized stations that play full songs
  • Populate your Facebook profile with your favorite stations, songs and artists
  • Learn more about your favorite artists and albums through comprehensive biographies and reviews
  • Keep tabs of your friend’s musical interests with a “dashboard” view of their most recent stations and musical discoveries

You can add it to your Facebook account by visiting this page:
The Pandora Facebook application is fully integrated with Pandora.com so anything you do on Facebook is reflected on Pandora.com and vice versa.
Last night’s release also adds a few neat little enhancements to Pandora.com. Our album art coverage is much, much improved (many fewer boring blue tiles!), we’re now more closely integrated with Amazon so most album links will take you directly to the right page on to buy, and we’ve added high level genre filtering to your station list so you can filter your list of stations down to just one particular genre (just click the “Your Stations” menu at the top of the list to set your filter).
Can’t wait to hear what you think…

Comments

1. Braden
    August 01, 2007 at 4:05pm
    Exciting news. Congrats to all the developers who worked on these features.
  2. walker
    August 01, 2007 at 4:16pm
    Where is the PARK? I live in a nice bunker in Eastern Tennessee although I have kin in WYO and CO. Something tells me this park is not very close? Course I hear voices all the time telling me things like...FOLK MUSIC is coming BACK and JOHNNY CASH IS NOT DEAD HE FAKED IT LIKE ELVIS. All that A s I de you have a great thing here...just found it and signed up. Walker Johnson
  3. Eric Atkins
    August 01, 2007 at 6:08pm
    Sweet! I wonder if this Facebook app is going to spit out a custom RSS feed for the songs I'm currently listening to?
  4. brittany
    August 01, 2007 at 7:27pm
    I noticed the artwork update right away when I logged on today. Very nice! Also, I was wondering if you did anything else because my stations are working much "better." For a while, my song seeds sat on my station definitions but were unplayed. I kept hearing the same songs over and over, but it seems to be working great now!
  5. Erin
    August 02, 2007 at 9:05am
    I LOVE this app! Hooray! facebook and pandora together.. oh, man. the two sites I visit way too much already. You guys are genius! =) I like that the Favorite Songs list has the preview button next to the songs.
  6. Erin
    August 02, 2007 at 9:08am
    Although... one weird thing. The app puts up a news post in the mini-feed (and I assume the news feed as well) that "Erin is listening to a station on Pandora" but it says I'm listening to Quick Mix. I'm not. I'm listening to one of my actual stations. Plain White T's station, if it matters.
  7. Elliot Vos
    August 02, 2007 at 1:01pm
    Nice Facebook app. :) And the sorting sounds like an excellent new feature... but it's not showing up for me. I click on Your Stations and I just see Sort Stations by: Date Added, Name.
  8. Mary Alice Smith
    August 02, 2007 at 7:57pm
    Your site is great. I love being able to listen to the music that I want to listen to while I am at work. Keep up the great work..... Mary Alice
  9. Dillon E
    August 02, 2007 at 10:44pm
    Truly, truly, truly revolutionary - this app is going to take off :) Just a suggestion though - there should be an option to remove Favorite songs, or arrange them. Also, there should be an option to add to your favorite songs directly from the player, rather than finding an awesome song through Pandora, then having to re-search for it then add it manually. Otherwise - my favorite favorite app!!! :)
  10. Tyrone
    August 03, 2007 at 12:26am
    1865 is now on myspace, but he is not on Pandora yet. Anyway, since there are so many music lovers enjoying this site including myself, I figured everyone might want to check out one of the most unique musicians I have come across in decades... 1865 - all production, vocals, and lyrics by 1865 http://www.1865hiphop.com Ripe Hustle
  11. Justin S
    August 03, 2007 at 12:39pm
    Pretty cool, although I lack a facebook. I think it would be cool if you could place your custom station on your myspace page. Hopefully some kind of app is available soon.
  12. Roger
    August 03, 2007 at 3:07pm
    Fantastic! Only one thing: even clicking on "See All" in Favourites songs, artists, and station list I can only see a few. Is this the way is supposed to work?
  13. erin
    August 03, 2007 at 4:23pm
    Hi again, You know what would be nice for this Facebook app is if we could choose via checkbox in the Facebook Pandora preferences what we wanted to appear in the news feed/mini-feed. It's a little weird to see a listing of the various times I changed stations on Pandora on a news feed. But hey, I'm sure some people love that part of it. Hence, an option in the preferences would be awesome. I love having the lists on my profile, but it'd be nice to have the option of what shows up as Pandora updates in the news feed.
  14. Scott
    August 05, 2007 at 1:41pm
    Hey, I don't have a facebook, so I can't comment on that feature, but I would like to comment that the "Genre" feature now integrated in the player is... rather too high level, I guess you could say. I listen to everything from rap to rock to metal to ska to punk to techno. However, when I go to the genre option, it lists all but one of my stations under "Rock" and the remaining one under "Electronica". It puts a station built on Reel Big Fish in the same category as one on Everlast, another on Asian Dub Foundation, and even my Breaking Benjamin station, all in "Rock". While I don't argue that all are based on rock, I think there's a bit of a genre change between them. With a database as massively detailed and developed as the Music Genome Project, would a little more specificity be available? Thanks for listening, within the stations themselves the genre classifications work wonderfully.
  15. Tom Bresson
    August 06, 2007 at 10:22am
    Great job Pandora Team! I can't wait to add it to my Facebook profile. I hope maybe someday the developers can make a Pandora widget for Chumby! www.chumby.com Thanks again guys for an awesome listening experience! -Tom
  16. Erin
    August 06, 2007 at 10:38am
    Facebook seems a good move. Too few people know about Pandora still! Do you have the ability to link a user-created pandora station to a blog? I wanted to post a link that would allow my food blog readers to listen to a station I created that is great for dinner parties.
  17. Jim
    August 07, 2007 at 4:28pm
    I wish Pandora would partner with TiVo... Now that would be a great differentiator vs. Cable DVR!
  18. Bela
    August 10, 2007 at 9:35am
    would this be okay... u know... okay... well i have a movie to make with a group 5 people not including me. in the story of pandora, could we add pegasus and hera? just wondering. we need zues, and i'll be taking the lead part of pandora... but yeah. we need hera, and any other greek gods that could be used would help! we have an executive producer and director, and me for the lead as pandora like i said, a producer, wait! Hephaestus and Zues!
  19. Chris
    August 12, 2007 at 5:37pm
    make one for myspace?
  20. Canada Loves Pandora
    August 15, 2007 at 2:59pm
    I found the soft drink for the pandora.com user, Thums Up Cola! ;) I'm joking, of course.
  21. Karl B.
    August 17, 2007 at 7:43pm
    It would be nice if it didn't update the news feed everytime I changed a station... none of my friends care.
  22. Katie
    August 22, 2007 at 5:16am
    One nice addition would be fine-grained control over the stations that were listed. Right now, there is a choice to show all or none. Sharing only selective stations would be a useful feature.
  23. Staggerlee
    August 25, 2007 at 9:54am
    I would like to hear some of Mark Grays country music. I know he did a lot of gospel too. But I really like this forgotten artist. "It Ain't Real If It Ain't You" is one of the best songs I have ever heard. And lets hear it for Keith Whitley. I just don't understand how such great singers could be forgotten. You can't even find there music online. I think they will come back someday, but it will be to late for me to enjoy all this great music. I always thought folks got more popular when they died. Nuff Said, Lee
  24. Quinn
    November 11, 2007 at 9:52am
    Is anyboday else having sign in problems, I keep typing the right email and password and it just keeps bringing me back to the sign in screen for pandor, but there's no text to indicate that password check failed. Arrgg!!
  25. Laurie
    December 12, 2007 at 11:37am
    Great application. Pandora is such an amazing program/site. I use it constantly and have gained so much amazing music from it that I may never have heard of otherwise. Thank you to all who make this possible. I love PANDORA!!
  26. mike
    December 20, 2007 at 12:03am
    Please allow control over the stations that are listed on my facebook profile. Right now, there is a choice to show all or none. Sharing only selected stations would be a greatly appreciated feature. Thanks!
  27. mike
    December 20, 2007 at 12:14am
    The Pandora box on my profile is not showing all of my stations, even if I click "show all." It will only list 14 of my 30 stations.
  28. pete
    August 12, 2008 at 3:12pm
    Pandora on the wii and Chumby is what we need
  29. Paul Schlenker
    February 12, 2009 at 3:11am
    I can't see all of my radio stations in Facebook either. I can only see 12. It looks like this problem has been occurring since 2007. Is it ever going to be fixed?
  30. aleksei
    March 02, 2009 at 10:46am
    I think it would be cool if the app showed the song you're listening to in your status, or if there was at least an option to do that.
  31. stots
    August 16, 2010 at 8:42pm
    Agree, there should be an option to show what you are currently listening to. At least the station... and the song would be good too. Last liked or disliked song would be interesting as well.
  32. Russell
    December 26, 2010 at 2:34pm
    why can't i get this socalled great site? Click here to continue, I click and it goes right back to where I started. Any sugestions?

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )