phone.png
Want to listen to Pandora on the go? How about at the gym? Walking to school? In your car?
This is something we call Pandora on the Go, and it taps into entirely new capabilities of the Pandora Everywhere Platform. All your stations, all the songs you love, the power of the music genome project — in your pocket.
We’re incredibly excited to announce that Pandora is coming to Sprint. Sprint is without question the most forward-thinking carrier when it comes to digital music. They were the first to market with over the air downloads, the first to set prices at just .99 cents per song price, and they also have the best music phones on the market. With Pandora for Sprint you get the full Pandora experience, but in the palm of your hand anywhere you want to listen.
Pandora for Sprint is available today on 5 phones. Including one that’s just $9.99 with a contract. We’ll be rolling out support for 5 more phones over the course of the next 30 days including the Upstage Sprint’s amazing music phone.

Comments

1. Mitch
    August 21, 2009 at 12:36pm
    What role does Sprint have here, other than being the data carrier? The entire blog post makes it sound as if Sprint has a role here, outside of transporting the data. What if I want to stream over my phone's WIFI? Now Sprint isn't involved at all. Shouldn't this be Pandora for Windows Mobile? ALL Windows Mobile? What makes any difference who the carrier is? -- Mitch
  2. jdp
    September 10, 2009 at 5:43pm
    so, explain why the Sprint Instinct stopped working 3+ months ago? Pandora was the ONLY application I downloaded & used = sadly no more
  3. RandomMonkey
    October 16, 2009 at 8:05pm
    Centroooo!!!!
  4. Chase
    October 17, 2009 at 11:43pm
    Palm OS vote number 1 million, treo 755p to be exact but I vote on the behalf of all palms (we are a family)
  5. Fernando
    November 06, 2009 at 7:14am
    Vote 1 million and 1 for Palm OS
  6. josh
    November 29, 2009 at 8:05pm
    Please is there any chance of Pandora being on Treo 755p and the LG Lotus???
  7. Ester Dean
    November 29, 2009 at 8:07pm
    LG LOTUS AND PANDORA would be Nice Sprint and TReo 755p Sprint, please get that done, OMG that would nice
  8. T-bone
    December 08, 2009 at 6:15pm
    Give the people what they want, Pandora for Sprint Palm Centro! -Thanks in advance!
  9. rob
    December 09, 2009 at 8:45pm
    I'm wondering why pandora won't make an app for the palm centro while there's an app for the new palm pre. I think that pandora should make an app for the centro,which I have.I just can't understand why the made an app for the pre first, but the centro came out way before it. I vote for centro. Have been waiting for pandora to make the app for centro for like 2 months now.
  10. come on pandora
    December 19, 2009 at 11:43am
    COME ON PUT PANDORA ON PALM TRO 755P AND LG LOTUS AND CENTRO AND ALL THE GOOD SPRINT PHONES... YA'll HAVE IT ON THE OLD ONES NO ONE CARE ABOUT... COME ON PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  11. Grant
    January 02, 2010 at 11:43am
    First 2010 request for Centro. Thanks.
  12. Daniel
    February 09, 2010 at 5:42pm
    I too have a centro and the reason this thread gets found by Centro users is because we're all searching on Google to find the Pandora app. Now scrolling through two freakin' years of posts screaming for Centro version of Pandora, I truly believe Pandora has given the finger to Palm OS. Whatever PR BS they give is only to appease all of us until we buy the next phone. Give it up. Pandora has.
  13. A Rail, Colorado
    February 12, 2010 at 1:31am
    1 more vote - Palm Centro, Palm 700p, Palm 755p... - Please?
  14. walt
    February 13, 2010 at 12:31pm
    It is truly sad that Pandora in not available for so many carriers and phone models. As as software developer I understand product cycles and team constraints. what I fail to understand is, if Pandora is availabe from the web browser on my PC, why I can't just go to a mobile version of the Pandora.com website and listen.
  15. Matt duhe
    April 11, 2010 at 9:21pm
    when i try to download the app for my instinct, the site it sends me to says that pandora only supports sprint phones and not mine. however i have sprint and the instinct is a supported phone so??? i dont see why this is so complicated
  16. Ninja2173
    August 24, 2010 at 6:34am
    So a quick search shows 36 PALM CENTRO requests and over 100 PALM OS requests to get Pandora just in this thread. This is yet another request to have Pandora added to PALM OS / Centro. I am sure it can be done! I would love to have and pay for Pandora on my phone.
  17. Anonymouso
    April 23, 2011 at 8:19am
    Nice

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )