We’re happy to say that the second episode of our new podcast series is up (don’t worry if you don’t know what a podcast is – it’s easy, just click the link below and listen from the site).
podcast_mic.jpg
This segment is called “Drums and Drumming, Pt. 1,” and it demonstrates how a basic drum beat can adapt to work in hard rock, disco, mellow pop, and a variety of styles. It features lots of drumming illustrations from our own Jeff Anthony, and provides some insight into how drummers come up with the parts they play.
You can listen on the page, download the show, or subscribe so each show downloads to your computer automatically. It’s all free, of course.
Check it out here
Hope you enjoy it.
Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. cath
    December 16, 2006 at 3:22pm
    Hi,I found your Pandora on anothers blog and think its a fantastic idea especially for the likes of myself where we rely on television to hear and explore new artists. I am a fan of Grinspoon and only because one of my sons had it playing and I was hooked straight away.I like a whole range of music ,james blunt, acdc,phil collins and your Pandora will be the best thing once it becomes world wide. Which leads to my question,when will it become available to Australians? Cheers and keep the music coming!!!!!
  2. nicole
    December 17, 2006 at 11:49am
    hey waz up w/ u????? my name is nicole conway!!
  3. Autumn
    December 17, 2006 at 8:55pm
    Perhaps a little off the blog topic, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for providing pandora.com! I just found ya today & I really actually needed this. YOu guys just rock!
  4. Nhi Vo
    December 18, 2006 at 7:12pm
    Hi, i knew your Panroda by accident. I'm very glad because you attented to listener. I think its interested.Thank you very much I'm a fan Il Divo.
  5. Celesta
    December 19, 2006 at 2:11pm
    I think your just the sexiest man.YOU look like a guy i went to college with
  6. Pauline
    December 19, 2006 at 3:06pm
    You should've seen me when I saw Podcast Part II was out. I got frighteningly excited. Being sort of an amateur music critic, your podcasts are a godsend for me. Great job!
  7. Dan Mavity
    December 19, 2006 at 5:58pm
    Tim and the gang: Thank you for contacting me, was looking for a way to express how much I love my personal radio station, SEX PISTOLS RADIO which I've sent on to others and told them of www.Pandora.com for free. Being exposed to ads online is no worse than hearing them on commercial radio so I took full advantage of the free route and your service reccomendations have been winners as you've obviously an ear to my preferences. I cherish "my" station and keep it coming.....Dan
  8. Sin
    December 19, 2006 at 6:51pm
    Hey, I love the way you do the advertisement skins--they're actually aesthetic and don't interfere with the player at all. Thanks for creating an awesome website :D
  9. Tony
    December 20, 2006 at 8:07am
    No blog entry about the new features? No blog entry about the new features? I really like the new station editing and information interface overall, but it would be nice if the entire screen didn't repaint as I moved forward through my lists. It forces me to scroll back down to the section of the page I was looking at. I also would love to have longer lists for the thumbs up and thumbs up songs. Since some of my stations have hundreds of songs, it would take forever to move through the entire list. I did prefer the scrollable lists you had in the previous editing screen, but I do appreciate having it all on one page rather than in tabs. I think you're definitely improving the overall usability of Pandora, so I appreciate the step forward even if I see it as a somewhat flawed step.
  10. Ruth
    December 20, 2006 at 10:51am
    Will Pandora expand to offer classical music selections? I'm an early music buff. This service is rather wonderful - one of the best internet radio stations I've seen.
  11. Tim
    December 20, 2006 at 4:54pm
    Post your feature requests for Pandora here: http://ideabox.crispyideas.com/ ... and vote up the best of them! (not affiliated with Pandora but I think it's a good idea to have this going anyway!)
  12. Edith
    December 26, 2006 at 7:21pm
    Awesome podcast! You guys are having way too much fun :-) My son in interested in drumming. I'm sure he is going to love to hear this.
  13. lillianpolley
    December 31, 2006 at 1:04am
    I,ve the crunkest jam section on the computer network, check out the website pandora and get yur onthe request line to listen to the most downest beat that the system has to offer,, you want be able to leave your seat, cause you at the club in your own house, and a computer is d-jaying better then the club, come feel the vibes and chill on pandora station check it out through msn.network, i,ll meet or greet there, cause i can,t move
  14. k
    January 03, 2007 at 10:09am
    Wow, I'm loving the Pandora podcasts. This is the most valuable podcast on the web to me right now. So much great information condensed into less than 10 minutes for people that love music. More more more!
  15. Coty
    January 04, 2007 at 11:41am
    Wat up yo. This is a pretty phat ass site.
  16. Rhonda
    January 05, 2007 at 3:12pm
    Pandora is just great!!! I have been listening for approximately a month. I have created two stations and am turning my co workers on to it. They also are loving it.
  17. Roland Cummins
    January 07, 2007 at 11:57am
    Sunday morning, Sunday gray, windy rainy morning in the north west corner called WA. Me and Ms Pandora and Mr. Quickmix and ground to the pound Africa Kitamu brewing in the January background. A liile jazz a little dazz, Kitara, Donald Byrd, Luther Vandross go good with my cup of straight black drip ya know. This is my surrender on the day of rest before Monday rolls around and I'm on the go.
  18. Carolyn
    January 08, 2007 at 7:25pm
    Hi Tim, I love your site it is great to listen to at work. I have never been a music buff. But I love to listen to great music. I love your site because no matter what mood that I am in I just plugg in music that fits my mood and its magic! I would like to expand my music but I don't know how to begin. Can you help with any suggestions? I am female and 35. Thanks Carolyn
  19. wildshovel
    March 29, 2011 at 9:58pm
    I love these podcasts --- but where are they? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Have they been removed?
  20. Eric
    December 09, 2011 at 5:06am
    What a fabulous station. Your music is the very best I've ever listened to. Now if only I could get you on my car radio. I guess what I could do is burn a CD and just play it.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )