This coming Monday, I’ll be hosting a meetup on the UC Berkeley campus, just a few miles away from our offices in Oakland! Looking forward to meeting Pandora users and musicians from the East Bay, and hearing what they have to say about current trends in music. If you’re in the area, please stop by! Full details are below.
When: Monday, December 4th, 2006 at 7:00 pm
Where: Heller Lounge, MLK Student Union Building, UC Berkeley
Hope to see you there!
Tim (Founder)

1. Ben Kettlewell
    December 02, 2006 at 12:47am
    I'd like to recommend a great Celtic music artist named Maireid Sullivan. You can check out her website here: Two songs from her first album Dancer were on Billboards top ten world music charts for 9 months.
  2. sgtpepper02
    December 02, 2006 at 7:33pm
    great format its about time
  3. Vitorino
    December 03, 2006 at 1:36pm
    Hello, you were featured in the Guardian today:,,1957451,00.html#article_continue Congratulations! Vitorino
  4. Demitria Monde Thraam
    December 04, 2006 at 12:34am
    Only East Bay people? You gonna turn away West Bay folk at the door? ;-) The previous comment does remind me: it would be nice if there was a Suggestion Box for our incessant adoration of extant musics and/or the shameless self promotions of our own projects. Current trends in music? You said "trends", bad, bad. It sounds...intentionally, self-consciously "trying-to-be-edgy" or something. That said, one look at my profile will show anyone I can be as pretentious as anyone if not moreso. I am quite impressed by Pandora. I actually spent an hour with it instead of working on Choronzon tracks, do you have any idea how interesting something has to be to do that? Interesting and dangerous to productivity...if one makes noise oneself, that is.
  5. jazz
    December 04, 2006 at 4:24pm
    a little tip on LA music: check out or and let me know when you come to LA!
  6. Tim
    December 04, 2006 at 9:41pm
    The Guardian article linked above by Virtono says that the Pandora is the new iTunes and I couldn't agree more. It also says that Pandora has 4 million listeners. I've said it before and I'll say it again. All your 4 million people come on over to: and share your stations with our growing community! Thanks.
  7. Michael
    December 04, 2006 at 11:07pm
    Tim, Thanks for a great Town Hall at UC Berkeley this evening!!! Loved hearing about Pandora's humble beginnings, current successes, and wide open future. Pandora is awesome... and thrilled to know you're local. Happy Holidays & Many Blessings, Michael
  8. Mikhail
    December 05, 2006 at 4:55am
    you are coolest project in internet now when i will be millioner i will donate half of my money :) thanks
  9. Ozreiuosn
    December 05, 2006 at 8:15am
    The get-together was great. Good to see a full room with people standing in the back. Shows the support that Pandora has. Great seeing everybody!
  10. pabform
    December 05, 2006 at 8:15am
    Hey Tim , hai, I've start on the forum of the Corriere della Sera that matter. I've communicate you. good way!