Calling all Pandora listeners near Charlottesville! We’re getting together for a Town Hall meeting this coming Monday, September 18th at the Gravity Lounge, a cozy cafe/bookstore/art gallery recommended by several listeners on the blog comments.
gravity.jpg
Details:
When: Monday, September 18th, 2006 – 6:30pm
Where: Gravity Lounge
103 South First Street Directions

This is a FREE event. Seating is limited, so if you’d like to attend, please RSVP to tour@pandora.com with “Charlottesville” in the subject line.
Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Kimberli
    September 15, 2006 at 2:34pm
    You Guys should go to Salt Lake City, Utah. A lot of people would love that.
  2. Molly Kitiyakara
    September 15, 2006 at 4:54pm
    I LOVE Pandora! It's so cool to get exactly what I wanted for music. The things I've never heard are exactly my style!
  3. Rolando
    September 15, 2006 at 5:37pm
    Congratuations for supporting such a great cause. I think music education is very valuble in any society. Enriching minds in more ways than one note at a time.
  4. pab
    September 16, 2006 at 6:42am
    Fantastic! music must go on! It is the real Gioal! http://pabform.livejournal.com/ Be higth!
  5. yvonne
    September 16, 2006 at 10:01pm
    Hi,I`m a chinese girl.I like music and movie very.but it`s difficulty to find the occident music in my state apart of a few pop singer.Thank for you supply this way to listen my favorite.
  6. brad @ thetechlounge.com
    September 18, 2006 at 6:47am
    See you tonite, Tim. come on c-villers...let's go!
  7. Marissa
    September 18, 2006 at 10:00am
    I kinda have an idea for pandora...I don't know if you guys have considered it yet. What about making pandora blog-friendly? Have an HTML code that you can use on myspace or xanga so everyone can enjoy your personal music channel. I think that would be really awesome, but it's just an idea. I love pandora, btw.
  8. Melina
    September 18, 2006 at 12:51pm
    I love this website so far, but I just had one suggestion- I would like to be able to go back and listen to songs that were played previously on my radios, but it wont let me. Maybe i just dont know how to do it anyway like i said i love this website and ive been telling all my friends about it :) thanks
  9. Hunter
    September 18, 2006 at 6:02pm
    Hey Tim, Had a lot of fun hearing about Pandora tonight. Thanks for putting together the meet-up! --Grace and Peace-- Hunter (the guy in the red "i like switchfoot" shirt on the 4th row)
  10. bilyong
    September 19, 2006 at 1:16am
    At last a site that provides uninterrupted music of my choice, congraulations - now take it world wide!
  11. bilyong
    September 19, 2006 at 1:16am
  12. Jimmy S.
    September 26, 2006 at 10:47pm
    Thank you Thank you Oh God in heaven THANK YOU!!!!!!!
  13. Dorothy Doyle
    October 12, 2006 at 6:45am
    How about adding New Jersey?