We’re coming to New York City next week. I’d like to meet Pandora listeners to talk about the service and more generally about the future of online music…
When: Monday, June 5th, 2006 – 7pm
Where: Tribeca Film Center (The Screening Room)
375 Greenwich (bet. North Moore & Franklin Directions
This is a FREE event. Seating is limited, so if you’d like to attend, please RSVP to timinny@pandora.com
Should be a fun evening. Hope to see you there! Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. claracal
    June 01, 2006 at 8:22am
    Hey Tim, I love all this creation, is wonderful, I wonder if you have plans to come to Detroit, Mi. it will be great to meet such a genius and get an autograph. Love you Clara
  2. Mary-Jane
    June 02, 2006 at 2:33am
    Hi Tim Love the site! Will you be traveling around the rest of the country?
  3. Sam
    June 02, 2006 at 5:32pm
    Hi, Tim I won't be in the city next week, but i had a thought just now. I've been playing a Mindless Self Indulgence radio station for the past few weeks and have really enjoyed what i've found. Today when i opened Pandora, i got 4 or 5 mixes in a row and wanted to knkow why they were being played. i saw that not all the songs shared similar aspects. so i thought, i wonder if they can add a feature that allows the listener to use the "i really like this song/ i don't like this song" feature for the certain aspects that can be heard in songs like, I like extensive guitar riffs, but not the gravelly male voice. anyway i thought i would run this by someone in hopes of it being seen. thanks -sam
  4. bostondann
    June 03, 2006 at 11:21am
    Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - Boston - c'mon on up in ya cah for a wiked good visit!
  5. Shantelle
    June 10, 2006 at 9:28am
    Are you guys looking into showing music videos because I love that this station is compatible with mac computers
  6. Stevie
    June 10, 2006 at 11:11am
    Hey guys, This station is the best thing to hit the internet. I'm sure you guys will go far with this. I am a new user and just missed the meeting in New York by a week. I have been promoting your site to all of my friends. This is a great platform. Keep up the good work.
  7. Loretta
    June 12, 2006 at 1:30pm
    Gee, you were just here and I missed you. Not fair. I am really enjoying Pandora and wanted to say THANKS F2F.
  8. Dragon
    June 14, 2006 at 5:33am
    Tim, Love the work that you all do. If you happen to be in the NY area, Take a ride north about 50 miles and you'll find the Great State of Connecticut. Lots of great local music. I happen to be an advocate of one band in particular, "The Silver Spiders". If you have plans to be up this way get back to me and we'll find a show to attend. You can also check them out at www.thesilverspiders.com All the Best, Dragon-
  9. Emilio Guity Castro
    June 16, 2006 at 4:23pm
    Friday,June 16 2006 Hey Tim, man i just started with Pandora yesterday and from the very first day i just got hook with the selection of digital music you have,well specially the all types of jazz you have are fenomenal. One thing i can tell Tim is that you and the cats at Pandora as well keep up the good work !Dude!,got to go i am listening to Pandora right now,got to refresh my jazzy ears. Chao Emilio Guity Castro
  10. LaurieLynne
    June 16, 2006 at 7:20pm
    Would love to see "Another Train" by Pete Morton (written and sung by) great song
  11. wexford41
    June 17, 2006 at 9:07am
    Hi, rain here this morning but your music cheered us up. It was a wonderful way to spend a lazy morning. Keep it up, love everything that you sent. Wexford 41
  12. Jenni
    June 20, 2006 at 8:05pm
    I think that it would be great if I could listen to pandora all the time but my husband doesn't think the computer needs to be on all night. So I thought it would be great if there was a "sleep" timer that would close the window after say... and hour or a half an hour
  13. steph
    June 21, 2006 at 8:34am
    Hotel Costes? Anyone? Anyone?
  14. flip
    June 23, 2006 at 9:45am
    You Are The BEST.I LOVE PANDORA.
  15. James
    June 26, 2006 at 7:25am
    I have been listening to music on Pandora through my Squeesebox, but, after a few songs, the music just stops. ???
  16. Lynn
    July 13, 2006 at 5:57pm
    I hope you guys come back to the NYC area soon! I've looked for my 80's freestyle/house music thruout practically the whole internet, and the only place I can hear it is on my local station: www.ktu.com . I cannot seem to find this music anywhere else on the internet, and I'm hoping your music service will be the first to carry these tunes.
  17. Marlon
    August 02, 2006 at 1:43am
    "I hope you guys come back to the NYC area soon!" same

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )